Jump to content

I Wanna Ask This Girl Out,.. But How ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL, You guys have to understand I don't live in a normal area of home, My House is on a massive hill due to tornados and stuff years ago,

So keeping an eye out to see if she is even coming my way is hard just because the way my area is set up,..

My only option it seems is to look out of a small bay window I have and look down on the roads to see if she's headed my way, then if I see her ima make my way to my garage door and head to the mailbox or something,.. so if I don't get up and look out every 10 min's ill miss her.. its happens all the time when I have tried to asked her out in the summer..

and she does not take huge walks just about 6 house down from me to her brothers and comes back,.. so I can miss her really fast.. if not looking...

believe me I wanna get this done asap, ill be nervous once I start heading out to talk to her but once im there knowing myself it all just goes away...

PS, LOL, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO.. OF 4 YEARS, if it was going good i would not be looking to ask someone else out,

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Posted

LOL, You guys have to understand I don't live in a normal area of home, My House is on a massive hill due to tornados and stuff years ago,

So keeping an eye out to see if she is even coming my way is hard just because the way my area is set up,..

My only option it seems is to look out of a small bay window I have and look down on the roads to see if she's headed my way, then if I see her ima make my way to my garage door and head to the mailbox or something,.. so if I don't get up and look out every 10 min's ill miss her.. its happens all the time when I have tried to asked her out in the summer..

and she does not take huge walks just about 6 house down from me to her brothers and comes back,.. so I can miss her really fast.. if not looking...

believe me I wanna get this done asap, ill be nervous once I start heading out to talk to her but once im there knowing myself it all just goes away...

PS, LOL, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND TO.. OF 4 YEARS, if it was going good i would not be looking to ask someone else out,

well that explains it all! your girlfreind is already doing her, she walks by to check you out because your girlfreind wants to have a threesome with both you all!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

lololol,.. in a perfect world,..

My guess based on the weather, cause its snowing out no.. is wed-sat this coming up week ill see her, as the days go on the weather gets nicer, but shes not coming out in the snow for sure.

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Posted

Dude you're just sitting around waiting and watching to see this girl? Getcha ass outside and work on a stereo or somethin, focus on getting some stuff done with your car or something and you'll most likely see this girl and then you can chit chat.

In the meantime go do some stereo work and take pictures and make a build thread, damn... ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

If she sees you working on something, she just may happen to take a walk as an excuse to see you. Put yourself out there.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

quit being such a captain and move on.....

you would feel differnt if he was stalking your system from a bay window LOL

as for living in a wierd spot, we all live in houses with windows and a driveway...........

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Posted

its 30 degrees out, and snowing, i dont sit in my rocking chair and wait for her, i from tiem to time looked out,.. but i know for sure when it gets nicer this week it will happen..

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Posted

Haha, um this is a strange thread.

I say back your wheels up towards the end of the driveway where she walks by and pop the hood and pretend like you're working on something. Then when she's walking by and you see her say "hi how's it going?" then if she starts talking and happens to ask what you're doing say "oh I'm just hopping up the beast machine like always, this bad muthafucka hit's 4000 mph easily when I'm out cruising, it's a fast bish... maybe sometime I'll let you ride hotstuff"

Works everytime for me. Worst case scenario you could just hide in the trash can and when she walks by pop out and club her on the head and then you've got her for sure. :give_rose:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

Posted

you know what would really suck? he makes all this effort, finally talks to her and she says "sorry, I have a boyfriend".

any updates?

If I was you i'd just go straight to her house, ask for her and if she comes out just be straight up honest and tell her you wanna hang out.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

you know what would really suck? he makes all this effort, finally talks to her and she says "sorry, I have a boyfriend".

any updates?

If I was you i'd just go straight to her house, ask for her and if she comes out just be straight up honest and tell her you wanna hang out.

no its cold out id say after wednesday for sure, the only way ill see her is if shes taking her parents dog for a walk on her lunch break and untill its nicer out im not going to see her...

as for a b/f, its odd like 5 out of 7 days a week i pass her on the main roads and never do i see her with anyone in the car.. so i hope thats good,.. but what if shes gay, or bi,.. thats not a bad thing i may confuse her girl/friends for her girlfriend... yikes !!!!

but ima ask her as soon as i see her again..

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...