Double Din?

Moore941

Anyone ever tried installing a Double Din in the 97-03 durangos i know im gonna have to some fabricating but i was just curious as to whether anyone had any input on it, and how much of a hassle it would be. Thx in advance

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

uh check you inside dash to make sure you got room to hold the unit b4 you go and get one or start cutting man them dodge dashes arent that bad but you dont want to start cuttin and oops well damn, aint gonna work after all. Fabrication wise, its not to bad as long as your skillz are decent, just check out meades civic thread and his tahoe thread for some good tips and products to use.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

uh check you inside dash to make sure you got room to hold the unit b4 you go and get one or start cutting man them dodge dashes arent that bad but you dont want to start cuttin and oops well damn, aint gonna work after all. Fabrication wise, its not to bad as long as your skillz are decent, just check out meades civic thread and his tahoe thread for some good tips and products to use.

Alrigh thx yea ill take a peep when i get home today im pretty sure i should have the room ill need to move two a/c vents or elminate them one of the two but we did that in a buddys jeep no to long ago to make room for his h/u and eq but yea thx ill deff look into that.

1 Dc lvl5 18

i have a 99 and i was lookin into it and unless you take out the vents or make them smaller or soemthing i dotn think it would fit. cause theres no room basicaly. i dont even have enough room for all my rca's and stuff. but you might be able to with some good skills

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i have a 99 and i was lookin into it and unless you take out the vents or make them smaller or soemthing i dotn think it would fit. cause theres no room basicaly. i dont even have enough room for all my rca's and stuff. but you might be able to with some good skills

Yea ive got a buddy with some mean fabricating skills and the vents wont be to much of a hassle as most likely i would just eliminate them but the rcas and what not fitting could pose a problem. thx for the input.

1 Dc lvl5 18

Archived