Sonic Electronix

for ur setup ied get this if u wanna keep kenwood, amp http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5429

n maby 2 of these? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5823

try that ina good ported box and u might be good? kenwood aint rly came out with that much stuff in the past year(s)

if it was me ied do this, 2 of these http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3509

any this? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6638

that might throw down pritty good, i had a set of cv vmaxx 12's the older ones with red surround and im sad to say they was louder than my 5500 15's lol or close to it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Incase some of yall havent seen my sytem here it is:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'd say u call off the bet and use that 50$ to help get a better amp bruh..the CVXs are gonna put urs to shame even with a shitty box..mono block amp and sum good wires and new subs then make the bet..

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

i say the kickers have it...

Yep i think so myself...

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

Hifonics aint that great...

To be honest, the txi is a step above sony imo, and the bxi line aint to much better then the txi series.

None of those series do rated power, unless you step up into the xx or the xxv line, and even then theres some flaws but they will do rated power.

Your 1600wrms hifonics amp will be lucky if it does 1200 wrms but you should expect even less like 1000 to 1100 wrms.

Now with your single voice coil 4 ohm sub your new high all mighty amp is rated at like 900wrms by 1 at 2 ohm.

Id take powerbass amps over hifonics any day of the week, they will also out perform hifonics all around, at just a few bucks more.

So hopefully you didnt bet no money on this cuz i think you will lose.

But with 4ohm I can re-wire to where it puts out to 2ohm.

Not if they are single voice coil.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Archived