Sonic Electronix

thats good info to know...can i trick my memphis amp into giving me a few more watts at 1ohm lol...

And yea the CVX will prob http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif compared to the kenwoods.. 50$ towards sum more kickers for the other guy lol..

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

thats good info to know...can i trick my memphis amp into giving me a few more watts at 1ohm lol...

Yea, but these things aint made anymore. They are like Old school. But Im stocked up! LOL

I guess start calling shops and tell them your looking for a Stinger Accumatch, and if they ask what it does tell them its a transformer made to raise or lower a speakers impedance.

I bet you $50 every shop you call will say there is no such thing or your on crack :)

I got 3 styles, a 1200 watt version, 500watt version, and a 100 watt version. The 100 watt ones work great on Image Dynamic compression horn tweeters :)

Edit for pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tease :aggressive: ...i would call an audio store but i dont wanna hear uh huh? did u try ebay sir lol... and i got my amp sum how pushing my 3 L7s around 1ohm amp doesnt over heat and it sounds pretty good! so i aint fuckin with it it would be nice to have my kicker 2500.1 amp back tho..

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

and i got my amp sum how pushing my 3 L7s around 1ohm amp doesnt over heat and it sounds pretty good! so i aint fuckin with it it would be nice to have my kicker 2500.1 amp back tho..

I call

:bsflag:

Theres no way you will have a 1 ohm load with 3 subs period, and besides that you said that you wished you could run your amp at 1 ohm.

L7s only come in dual 2s or dual 4s.

So they would be wired at either 1.34, 3, or 2.67 ohms.

What ohm voice coils do you have?

to get a real 1 ohm load, you would need to have some crazy coil configuration that kicker dont offer.

you can drop 2 kicker L7s D4s to 1ohm.. look it up.. but when i had my Kicker amp i had 2 D2s.. i traded my D2s for D4s and bought another one when i fired my kicker amp..got the memphis..i got 3 L7s wired up running at like 1.3333 or sum shit like that..

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

http://www.kicker.com/faqs ....click the picture..my set up is just like the one with the 2 D4 droped to 2ohm the wired to 1ohm with 2 subs..i did all 3 of mine the same way..

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

lol, can u post up a titorial on how to do this cause i was wantin to wire my memphis from 2ohm to 1ohm and see what differences i get in sound, and wire my bazooka amp from 1ohm to 2ohm? u want to sell one and if u ever sold one how much are they worth being none are in production anymore?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

This thread is full of fail. The OP is going to lose, but I might learn how to wire subs a new way so please go on.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

my memphis amp i know is rated at 1100watts at 1ohm and i think like

800 or 900 at 2ohm

400 or 600 at 4ohm ......not sure on the how its rated at the other ohms...But when i wired my subs i did it just like in the kicker picture but i did all 3 the same way and we put the ohm reader on it at the audio shop came out to like 1.333 or somethin around there... But when i lent out one of my subs i ran the other 2 on 2ohm load didnt like it at all..

1996 Ford Taurus

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

Archived