4 12" Sony-xplods "new Vid Page 4!"

for what it is, it sounds like its hitting pretty good. if your happy with it thats all that matters.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i think the fact that it moves my trunk with 200 watts max is pretty nice, until the amp cuts out. im running up to Nashville sometime soon and hopefully i can pick up an amp that will push about 500-700 watts rms.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

wasting what money? i didnt waste a single penny. working on my system and learning what does what and how it does it has been amazing. and maybe ill buy better products later on but what i have is fine for me now.

dude i dont think you could have a better attitude about it. thats the way you gotta see shit, if your happy with it, thats all that matters man!

it dont look too bad either man. you should go get some of that like textured spray paint and paint the box or some shit. just to make it look clean.

whys your amp cut out? does it go into protection mode (red light) or just cut off the light?

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

dude subs are way way way underpowered. sometimes that can be worse than overpowering them. did you absolutely have to have 4 12's. you coulda got 2 of a different brand same price as 2 of those with the same output and not use your whole trunk.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Yeah man you gotta be positive =D

I was going to carpet the box but i thought about it and realized that the carpet would cost more than the box is worth due to the fact that that there is not a barrier separating each pair of subs from each other, and its made out of cheap wood. I like the way the bed line look is but i love the way matching interior carpet look on box!

And it cuts out because its a 200 watt max amp and it borderline frys it when i crank it up, and technical bass tones that really move the subs makes it cut out too.

I like the cone area bro! lol

They will not be underpowered for long, trust me i have it undercontroll. I have the money for an amp it just takes me some time to figure out what i want. I know "sonys suck balls" but idc its my first build. i know someone who knows a shit load could go buy an 8" and blow mine out of the water.

dont get me wrong now its pretty sweet. not meaning to dogg on your system. my first system was 3 sony 10s but you do need to upgrade amp though. freind of mine has 6 of those in a astro van and its stupid crazy in there. sony isnt the worst out there. is is exactly what its meant to be an entry level line of audio. bump on dude

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

are the subs ran from the red sony amp or the purple amp? ied run em off that sony, if its a 4channel bridge 2 speakers to each side n see how it sounds

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived