Can Anybody Help Me With Insurance On My Tahoe. .err Uhm A Question About It Anyways.

www.usaa.com

It's only for people in the service (maybe govt. employees as well), and people who have been honerably discharged in the past 12 years or so.

i'm goin 2 take a look at them...i might need my dad tho =/

but 2 have insurance 4 my stuff i think it well worth it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

My parents & grandparents use State Farm. Once when my mom's car was broken into they covered all the stereo stuff in it but would only pay half of new cost. They vary a lot between agents though. I know Tejcurrent (member here) had extra comprehensive coverage on his Tahoe for the stereo with Geico but after charging him extra for a couple months they ended up dropping him altogether cause they didn't want to insure the stereo. I personally use USAA. They are without a doubt the best insurance company EVAR but yeah you have to be military to get with them.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Ijust called state farm,they said they arent doing "custom equiptment" policys right now ugh,called farm bureau and they would do up to 15,000 but they denied giving me insurace because 2 tickets. .ugh i dont know what to do.wait. .i got an idea,i can sell my tahoe to my mom for a dollar,then she can insure it with them,and me just pay her for the insurance and me still drive it lol

Check in a couple of the collector car magazines.... there are a few companies out there that do just this type of policies... but be warned, they usually expect it to be a "show only " car, garage kept, trailered, blah blah blah.... tell them all that shit. Oh, and it wont be cheap. use google for antique or collector car insurance.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Check in a couple of the collector car magazines.... there are a few companies out there that do just this type of policies... but be warned, they usually expect it to be a "show only " car, garage kept, trailered, blah blah blah.... tell them all that shit. Oh, and it wont be cheap. use google for antique or collector car insurance.

by any chance you could hook me up with some links?I dont want to spend a FORTUNE on insurance because it wouldnt be worth it.But i do want to have some coverage,so what do all you guys that have big systems like this do for insurance?just go without?

Hagerty's comes to mind. Prolly THE best in collector car insurance...but they are pricey. If this is your daily driver they will not accept you.

http://www.hagerty.com/auto/vehicle_insure.aspx

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]