Guest ElJaco119 Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 i had to shift my truck, wipe my azz, eat, zip, button you name it with my left hand for over a month. I messed my arm up so bad i couldnt shake hands for about 5 months because i couldnt take the pressure of it. that would've hurt...
BURRITO Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 Man I wish I was still 15 riding my Red Line. I'm only 21 now though. As opposed to you older cats, I should probably be happy with 21. 21 you are prime my brother... when i was 21 i was racing bmx all over the west coast 21 year old expert!!! talk about a good time. (my 20'' is a proline) :^ Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Dozier Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 Well I am 21 and actually right now on my way to the rifle range to play with my m-16A2 with my fellow Marines. So my "Prime" was spent messing around in Okinawa, Japan. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
BURRITO Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 :^ Dozier you ROCK! so do all your fellow marine buddies... you guys need anything @ all just holla! i couldnt even think about bikes if it wasnt for the US millitary!!! have fun shootng! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Ray Posted November 4, 2006 Report Posted November 4, 2006 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Dozier Posted November 4, 2006 Report Posted November 4, 2006 No big deal to us Burrito. Thanks for the words. On another note. I dig those Plexi rims on the Infinity. www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works
ChevyBoy Posted November 4, 2006 Report Posted November 4, 2006 ill take a set of those 34's please $$$
David Posted November 5, 2006 Report Posted November 5, 2006 the H2 looks Hawt on those white and Chrome ASANTI's pack the blondee in and lets go have some fun
Pokey Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 Those bike rims look RETARDED on that bike....Not meant for it at all. Nice rims, ugly bike....Who actually rides a bike these days anyways??? Old folks at the beach and 13-14 year olds tryin to look cool around the neighborhood cause they can't drive yet?!?!? It ain't no show bike, shouldn't be on there man. Just my 2 cents here..... matta fact... i ride bmx and mt. bikes, im a 250lb 34 year old man oh yah steve rides too. besides, where you been that picture was posted on 8/31/06... :-X LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO LIVE! I don't even remember posting that. Maybe I should back off my meds some. Between soma, neurontin, tramadol, and fentynal patches....It's probably a good idea to cut down on beer too.
DVBin916 Posted November 10, 2006 Report Posted November 10, 2006 here's some 22 inch player wires on a new school for all the haters, and all the playas -
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.