Jump to content

Who Were You In High School ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

im the euro guy with the spiked back hair and the tight shirts and tight-ish pants (not skater, make me sterile pants). i can get along with everyone, druggies, blacks, whites, hispanics, foreign people etc.

i talk alot, more than i should, but i cant really help it. i can make my friends laugh from doing something stupid or cracking a joke. people call me a dumbass, people hate me but why let that worry me

Posted

I got along wit everyone mostly.. if yall have seen the movie ATL i was pretty much T.I.'s character in high school.. Jus the kool dude that got along wit everybody and had jus a lil clique that pretty much was recognized by everybody and we all got along wit all the cliques. I was a class clown and not good wit some of the teachers wit my mouth..

LOL

I stay lik 5 mins from that school

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

Posted

man, in school, I would say I went through 3 phases

Elementary school: I was very poor, and dirty.. lol Came to school with the same clothes, didnt smell to good, and was picked on

Jr High: I got tired of being picked on, and started beating people up who teased me- Literally through this 250lb guy around like a rag doll, and just started pounding on him in front of a bunch of people, and just walked away like nothing- Started doing drugs, cleaned up alot, hanging with the wrong crowd

High School: Selling drugs, hanging around with more thugs, more involved in gang activity

went through about 4 high schools, finally started to clean up a little bit, dropped out, started working

finished school about well, 13yrs late?

I have changed so much, and went through so many life changing events since elementary school, I' am by far the most changed person I knew of anyways

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I hang out with everyone really, but my "clique" is the jokesters I guess you could say. We're always getting in trouble for messing around and making people laugh. I try to have fun with everything I do and you can tell from my grades. Lately I've been hanging out with some rednecks too because they throw the craziest parties and theres always plenty of booze.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

i was a class clown but showd respect to the teacha rarely got outta line,i got good grades and was friends wit almost everyone even the janitor was my home boy except with principles it was different i dunno why it was just i didnt talk to them just everyone else.

 

Quote
 
Posted

Just a random thought poped up in my head,..

No matter what I could never sleep in school, As soon as I was about to fall asleep, I found myself on the sidewalk,. walking then Id fall.. and then I jump outa my chair..

I know im not the only one,.. unless im just crazy. lol

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Posted

im the euro guy with the spiked back hair and the tight shirts and tight-ish pants (not skater, make me sterile pants). i can get along with everyone, druggies, blacks, whites, hispanics, foreign people etc.

i talk alot, more than i should, but i cant really help it. i can make my friends laugh from doing something stupid or cracking a joke. people call me a dumbass, people hate me but why let that worry me

i thought this was called emu :unsure:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

i was a clown and a straight F student that sat in the hall ways and when someone would walk by id be like AAAAAAYYYYYY.. no but seriously i was bad always in trouble and in hand cuffs just because of bad decisions and hangin with the wrong ppl shit..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Just a random thought poped up in my head,..

No matter what I could never sleep in school, As soon as I was about to fall asleep, I found myself on the sidewalk,. walking then Id fall.. and then I jump outa my chair..

I know im not the only one,.. unless im just crazy. lol

:rofl: not the exact same thing but i remember those random jump ups.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

omg ^^^ i still get those when im sleeping in court.... lmao nawwh but thats funny cuz i had one of those jump ups like 2 nights ago while i was sleeping

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2158 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...