wildbeast15 Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 21 and your out in ny The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
_AnGeL_ Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 18 and u were out in my high school but it was because our principle was a dick lol the school year hadnt even finished and he wanted me to drop out and had a conference with my parents and shit lol i was hell no im not ima finish my senior year with my friends ...... then i failed miserably and got my ged lol good old hs days Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
loganberry Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 i thought this was called emu nope, its called elmo :girl_devil: My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
finkster Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 In high school, i was just a friend of everyone i guess. I switched schools in 10th grade and i actually like it up here in the fucking boondocks better. Now everybody speaks my language yay LMAO. But yea i was just a nice guy so long as everyone was kosher with me.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Rags2Bitches Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 you are only allowed to be so old in high school. I think once you stay back for the 4th time they kick you out.. at least thats how it is in Rhode Island I thought so too, but I had a class with him my freshman year, and he told me then we was supposed to be a junior, and my senior year I remember seeing him at the pep rally sitting in the freshman section and laughing my ass off. www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
reinke Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 i was the typical jock/pothead. i will ask my grandma if she still has my m.v.p. card from junior year. i was the kid who always managed to get in trouble even though teachers took it really easy on me. i even managed to get expelled and arrested at school the same day., ----reference's---- meade916
Sniper Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 Well, judging for the fact im a sophy right now, I might as well say what I am :3 I am the quiet guy who's easy to get along with, but when I get to talking I dont know how to shut up and I tend to be very mellow and avoid fights. 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Sable Nave Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 I am the person that people like to put down, but yet always ask me for advice on their stereos and shit.. Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Sniper Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 I am the person that people like to put down, but yet always ask me for advice on their stereos and shit.. x2 here 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
Guest Posted March 4, 2009 Report Posted March 4, 2009 i thought this was called emu god no, noone can picture me emo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.