What Was Your First System?

1st was

2 12" RF P2s

in a small sealed pre fab box

alpine MRP M-650 amp

alpine hu

2nd was same everything just ported the prefab box lol (really didnt sound bad for wat it was)

3rd was same subs and everything in a 3 cube per chamber ported at 32hz sounded great

4th was 2 12" TC-1000s in 6cube ported (loved that set up)

5th 2 12" DC LVL4s in 6cube ported-RF1000.1 (1600rms)

6th was 2 15" LVL4s in 7.5 cube box tuned to 28hz on RF T1000.1 (1600rms)(first set up i had metered as well) and it burped a 146 @ 38hz

and the current is in the sig hopin for the 147+ on music :spiteful:

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

soundstream continuum

2 soundstream SPL 15's

soundstream 6.5's in doors

soundstream 6x9's in rear deck

custom box

hit 140ish if i remember correctly. been a loooong time ago!!!

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Kind of a funny story but i was in the 7th grade and this russian kid told me there was a speaker in the dumpster. I didnt believe him but it ended up be a mtx thunder 5000 in a mtx box with a rockford DSM amp. I could kick myself in the ass looking back now because i opened it up and started messing with the little adjusters inside and fried it.

Kind of a funny story but i was in the 7th grade and this russian kid told me there was a speaker in the dumpster. I didnt believe him but it ended up be a mtx thunder 5000 in a mtx box with a rockford DSM amp. I could kick myself in the ass looking back now because i opened it up and started messing with the little adjusters inside and fried it.

little adjusters? fried it with no power? hmmm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

When I bought my car it had 2 - 10" Sony Xplods, Sony Cd Player, Pioneer 4x6s and 6x9s with some THUMP! brand POS amp... that lasted for about a week. I got a an alpine amp, 2 - 10" Rockford Fosgate P2s, an Alpine 9820XM cd player, Alpine 6x9s, and left the 4x6s for now.. recently added a 4 ch RF amp

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

4 kicker ds 4x6 off an ilo deck with 2 cvr 10s sealed on 1800 watt audiobahn amp. God i miss those highschool fleamarket stereo days.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

For my first system I had one 12" type R in a prefab box off a 500 watt alpine amp at 4 ohms, it didn't sound bad for a first system but I blew it not knowing anything about how to set my gains on my amp and stuff.

little adjusters? fried it with no power? hmmm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i didnt know i had to be so specific. i had it connected in my house with a sears die hard battery and a battery charger that i got from my dad who had it in the garage under his tool bench.

Rockford Fosgate Punch HE i think it was on a rockford fosgate p200.2 2 channel amp, sony H/U and all pioneer doorspeakers, sub came in a 2 chamber box, so i took a circular saw and chopped the other side off lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Archived