Jump to content

It Has Finally Happened.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry my mistake

no worries bro! you got a free pass because of your fucked up situation...

BTW personally i think your a true man, standing up and fighting for your kid.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

no worries bro! you got a free pass because of your fucked up situation...

BTW personally i think your a true man, standing up and fighting for your kid.

Thanks

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

I had my buddy serve her yesterday morning with divorce papers and child custody papers. She asked me what the papers were and I said divorce papers, and she asked me "Why did you file them". What the fuck kind of question is that. Than later on that night she calls me and goes so your trying to get full custody and I said yea I dont want my daughter to leave. and she goes well you could have told me that and I did tell her that 100 fucking times. Than she goes fine then you can havce her I will drop her off tomorrow, She isnt going to want to stay with you, and you can find a way to get her to and from school and find someone to watch her. I said ok I will enroll her in the school right down the street. than she hung up on me. So I called and cancelled her cell phone that was in my name and 40 min later she calls me and says why did you cancel the cell phone. and I said why should I leave it in my name and all you do is talk to your faget ass boyfriend and send nude pics to him. Than she says how would you like it if I cancelled our bank account. I told her you cant your name isnt on my account. Than she says since you want full custody you can raise your daughter and I said thats fine. and she hung up again.

I know she is mad because I just fucked up her plans on leaving, she was planing on leaving at the end of march to go with the boyfriend, and now since I served her papers she is stuck her till May 11th, well she isnt stuck here but my daughter is, and I know she wont go anywhere without her.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

Keep your head up, most of all. it will hurt but you know what? she will be back and when she does you will be indifferent. The most important thing in my life are my 2 girls and you know what. my girls are growing and daddy never told them nothing bad about their mother. but they are grown now and my oldest has so much resentment toward her mother because without anyone telling her what happened she figured it out. The kids loose in this situation, You will find someone new out there. you need to be selfish right now and think about yourself, what you want. take care of your self and your responsibility. if you do right, nothing bad will happen. Just remember kids grow up and they don't forget ever that their daddy was there.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

Posted

Well I went down to the school down the street here tuesday, to get enrollment papers for my daughter. I called my X to ask her when are you bringing my daughter and she goes Im not. Now she is trying to change it and say she isnt going to move now, and that her boyfriend is gonna move here in 2 weeks to be with her. I know she is only trying to do that so the court will give her custody than bounce. Well her mom flipped out on her and told her he is not moving here, I will have you both thrown out of this house. Her mom is on my side.

I went over there yesterday to see my daughter and when I got there she was hella crying because her mom wouldnt let her play outside, and the whole time I was there she kept yelling at her. I told her you need to shut your mouth and stop yelling at my daughter. Than before I left she yelled at her again saying shut up or I am going to spank you. I told her to shut the fuck up and stop yelling at her because your all fucking spun out, than I give my daughter a hug and kiss goodbye and tell her I love her and things are gonna get better soon.

I confimed it that she is still using dope. Before I got to her house, I had my buddy give me a ride, she didnt know I was with him, I had him text her saying he has some shit and if she knew anybody that wanted it (he didnt have anything) she called him back right away trying to get him to front her some, she was fucking feaning for it. Than when I got to the house, I went inside and she sneaked over to his car and asked if he had some and he goes no I couldnt get any, and she walked away and went in the bedroom and closed the door.

Well she is gonna be in for a rude awakining in a bit, because I called CPS on her. I found out she slapped my daughter hella hard across the face, and she also has cigarete butts all over her floor and has open bottles of alcohol in her room.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

if its not too late... have you tried having a heart to heart with her, telling/asking her if she can go to rehab? sounds like that shit is totally running her brain! i mean for your daughters sake... if at all possible you two can work your shit out later. once shes off the dope she can start thinking for herself! sorry to hear your situation keeps getting worse, hang in there bro...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

Sorry to hear about the divorce dude, but bitches they come they go, just do your best to get custody of your daughter because she's what matters most.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I met the dude that she has left me for, he flew here on thursday. All I can say is O My GOD. This mother fucker is like twice the size of me in fat wise, a little bit shorter than me, and ugly as fuck. He is mexican also, he came over and was scrubby looking and shit. looked like one of the dirty mexican's. Than the Son of a bitch had the nerve to ask me in person if he can take my wife and daughter back with him to south carolina because he does not like california. I said fuck you bitch, you can have my wife but over my dead body is my daughter going anywhere with you. Told my wife hope he doesnt kill you when he rolls over on you in your sleep. I dont even know how he can even see his dick. I had a bunch of people at my spot when they showed up and there mouth just dropped. they were like how could she leave you for that. Than my daughter stayed the night saturday and she told me, Daddy Alonzo asked mommy to marry him and she said yes. The bitch has only been with his ass for 5 days now. How the fuck could you wanna marry someone that quick. I guess GOD only knows that answer.

The mother fucker tried to text me to talk shit to me, so I called him out telling him, bitch you wanna text me and talk shit to me, You have no Idea who you are fucking with, tell my wife to bring your ass here and we will settle it on the street. Than he didnt text back, so I said figure your a fucking pussy. Than my wife text me asking to leave him alone. I said, he started it. She is all mad because I am talking shit to him, I said what do you expect me to do when a fate ass mother fucker takes my wife from me. Sit back and say good job. I dont fucking think so.

After seeing this guy it honestly makes me sick knowing that his fat nasty looking ass is fucking my wife.

Team Deadly Hertz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...