Mustang Build Log- NEW VIDEO

I take it you have access to a dyno? Well done on the build, can't wait to see your numbers in the 12-14psi range ;)

Yeah, I will dyno it eventually, but dyno numbers arn't that important to me. I do more racing at the track than on the internet, LOL.

It feels like it would run low 8's right now in the 1/8th mile. That's on regular radials, 4psi and no tune whatsoever.

yay turbo and mustang.

yay

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yeah, I will dyno it eventually, but dyno numbers arn't that important to me. I do more racing at the track than on the internet, LOL.

It feels like it would run low 8's right now in the 1/8th mile. That's on regular radials, 4psi and no tune whatsoever.

I meant for tuning it, numbers mean squat to me as well. Unless your tuning it some other way?

• 2 weeks later...

im loving this build bro. what welder are you using? i just picked up a hobart handler 140.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

im loving this build bro. what welder are you using? i just picked up a hobart handler 140.

It's a Miller 180. (the smallest 220V welder they make)

I'm very happy with it.

I meant for tuning it, numbers mean squat to me as well. Unless your tuning it some other way?

I mainly tune it at the track. The wideband and the plugs tell the story. Drivability is never going to be perfect with a blow-thru carb anyway, but the low gearing (3.73) and the 10" torque converter make it very forgiving on the street.

I swear the only people that I've heard say that they tune by the plugs are the guys who have been around and know what they are doing. That's all I ever heard when I was asking around about my big nitrous build I had going, everyone said the best was to tune it was by checking the plugs after every run

Archived