xtreme dynamat is 4x's better than normal dynamat. its not that expensive bro. its well worth it. other stuff is going to be cheaper but youre not going to get as a good affect. also its not going going to stop ALL noise from going outside.

Id definitely agree with rob man....I got a xtreme bulk pack (personally I still dont think they give you enough for your whole car in it) but I went through it real fast just doin my whole trunk.....plus lookin for rattles like ray said is a really good idea too....but I always seemed to find other things rattling the louder I made the car....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Im running ramatt, had it for a few weeks, and its pretty good.

140 will get you 62 ft^2 of it

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ok ok, you guys win I'll get Dynamat Extreme, and I will check for rattles, Thanks all for the feed back.

right now it's out of my budget and the weather is horrible.

just save and buy the good/right things once. its cheaper in the long run

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

You can get about of 100 feet of rattle trap for 189.00 on ebay, I used 50 sq foot for the rear deck/trunk/doors of my 1994 cadillac deville... 50 sq foot is around 105.00 and it *claims* to be 80mil thick. It's a very noticable and killed TONS of vibrations and avoided the use of baffles for me personally.

Order another 50 ft roll for floors/firewall/ceiling of car a week after as well. Very good stuff and they supply you with roll/razor blade. Heat gun is neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded!!!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

You can get about of 100 feet of rattle trap for 189.00 on ebay, I used 50 sq foot for the rear deck/trunk/doors of my 1994 cadillac deville... 50 sq foot is around 105.00 and it *claims* to be 80mil thick. It's a very noticable and killed TONS of vibrations and avoided the use of baffles for me personally.

Order another 50 ft roll for floors/firewall/ceiling of car a week after as well. Very good stuff and they supply you with roll/razor blade. Heat gun is neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded!!!

dynamat does NOT need heat gun haha.

My New Build checklist:

dynamat does NOT need heat gun haha.

Maybe it isn't as thick;) The thickness of this stuff as I was applying it kind of suprised me. Even on a clean surface after hitting it with the roller a few passes it was sticking just fine, for my own personal assurance I say go ahead and hit it with the heatgun a few passes to avoid reapplying it!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Maybe it isn't as thick;) The thickness of this stuff as I was applying it kind of suprised me. Even on a clean surface after hitting it with the roller a few passes it was sticking just fine, for my own personal assurance I say go ahead and hit it with the heatgun a few passes to avoid reapplying it!

its pretty thick its just a better material.

My New Build checklist: