doug118 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 I just picked up a honda civic and I don't really want to lose the backseat so I'm trying to get some ideas for a blowthrough. haven't really seen too many good pictures of how they work. would a single 12 or 15 in a 4th order blowthrough be louder then just a regular box ported through the deck? 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Kicker Guy Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 Its your car.... you will never ride in the backseat, lose that bitch and wall it. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
doug118 Posted March 6, 2009 Author Report Posted March 6, 2009 yeah I know I'll never ride in the back but my boy has a 350z all the time I hear him say "fuck I wish I had a backseat".. I had a girlfriend who I'm always with and have 2 dogs, so if I have the dogs and her in the car then I'm screwed and if I ever need to take mroe then 1 person somewhere, that won't work either 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
doug118 Posted March 8, 2009 Author Report Posted March 8, 2009 Anything? 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
troy Posted March 8, 2009 Report Posted March 8, 2009 do a box and port through the rear deck retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
kryptonite Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 usually with a trunk car, the subs and ports facing back is louder than facing forward. I've got a pair of Rockford Fosgate T1 12's facing up with the port up and it's pretty loud but i personally think facing back is loudest DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.