Sonic Electronix

i have seen zebra,xxx,nesa, .o and i cant forget about may konaki it like burnet in a week it was 2200 with 2 25 amp fuse yes it was a shit .

o and has any body heard of elf it looks pretty nice looking

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

There's a great company out there actually called Spark-o-matic. There's that other company out there that I always thought was wack called Audiobahn :)

years ago sparko 69s were cheap and loud for the cost LOL

but instead I fell for the audioblah... shouldda gone sparko *snicker*

and I remember seeing those kenwood like 8 -ways ... I think they made 10 way rated like 2000 watts or something stupid

IB3 22"

whoa whoa now there was once upon a time that lanzar was VERY MUCH on top of there game and they made great stuff im sure there are people on here that will back me up on that but they havent done to well at all on there amps in the past 7 or 8 years.

Maybe a while ago, but with the 3 amps of my friends, they suck ass

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

when i was at work a customer came in once with "Fockford Rosgate" I dont kno how it was legal, the logo looked damn near identical to fosgate with a very very similiar basket. and unfortunately i had to break to the customer that it was fake, he didnt belive me at first but once i brough out all my coworkers to "double verify" for the poor kid, he left the store with his tail in between his legs lol. he came back a few days later and I sold him some cheap ass kenwoods for the same price lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

around me a ton of people have koiiler amps, say like 1000watts in big black letters across it, and have 2 10amp fuses on the side

magnum...mtx's bastard child of cheap ass junk. 2 12's in a sealed box with an amp for like 90 bux

says 1000watts in big letters on the box, then ahs a tiny little amp with 2 10 amp fuses on it.

and still, every time i see dual stuff i giggle a little, worse headunits ever made, omg they are such junk

but some guy came to our show with a 2 12inch duals in a t-line and did a 147, fried em in a few secs, but it was funny to see 23$ subs put up a decent number.

thump car audio...sells the visonik looking music boxes that are meant to get full range and have a 2 50watt subwoofers and 2 pa horns, lol

ultra-linear

tis (as in twenty inches strong, i think they make rims too...have some wack ass 1800watt rms amp with 3 25amp fuses)

anyone see insignia? its a company owned by bestbuy that pumps out the cheapest of the cheapcheap shit. worst quality with reliability to match, and people paid to leave glowing reviews on the website. Some kid bought 2 12's from them and we stuck some little amp on it. We couldnt really hear it inside the car (it was a monte carlo), and apparantly he blew them somewhere along the line and didnt really notice.

just saw the 300 dollar power akoustik that does 5500rms

i feel bad that people like waste money on these things. One of my friends (she turned 17 and got a car for her birthday and her brother gave her money to fix it up a little) went to the fleamarket and bought a 1000watt koiler amp and like these HUGE 12 inch 1000wrms subs, like beasts, they were impressive but came with no box, no logo or name or model number, just 1000watts stamped on the magnet. Hooked everything up and they blew 2 days later off the koiler amp that does maybe 100wattsx2

pulled those monstrosities out and replaced em with rockford p1's, and a itty bitty pioneer amp, i think it was like 160x2, and she was shocked at how much louder it was

bought her

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Lets' give 2 big thumbs up for...Urban Audio & Kraco...oh, nevermind! :lol:

KRACO!

i was about to post that.

i didnt see anyone post blackmore.

friend of mine got a "1000 watt" amp from them, i have seen 100 watt amps that are bigger/have more/bigger fuses than it.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived