Sonic Electronix

No way. It all starts with a good deal on subs, then amp, then wire, then deadener, then alternator, then wood and last but not least an upgraded HU. It is never cheap because most of us don't want a component of our beloved system to fail because we were cheap asses. Give it a second look and make sure "cheap" is where you want to be.

Edited by Airborne

i second the cvrs whole setup in my sig was under 300. well the subs and amp

Edited by troy

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

My last budget setup consisted of a pioneer deck 2cvr12s with grills 4 kicker s 6x8s in the doors with 2 ks 3/4" tweets up front. I ran everything off of my headunit and also had a kenwood kac-9103d mono block that did 900rms at 1ohm with a schosh amp kit. All under $700. Fuckin sounded killer but just was never loud euff. So here I am a couple K deep into my new system and still tryin to make it louder. lol. I try to tell every one that bass isnt a bad habbit its a fuckin disease with no cure.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

depends on the car stayfly... if you have a decent alt.. you wont need that, big 3 helps out alot... 0 awg wire would be best... a batt in the back and upgrade the front batt... *in my opinion anyways

well currently im working on getting a new car since i dont really want the old mans explorer so ive been lookin at some cars like a 2000 integra gsr like the one you have or maybe a 2000 prelude

do you have any idea what the stock alts put out? (i dont need exact number just a round number)

right now im just trying to read up on as much stuff as i possibly can but whatever car i get im plan on first upgrading the headunit then a amp and subs then start upgrading the wiring and of course upgrade everything i have to as the build goes

thanks for all the info tho guys

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

its not enough... thats for damn sure i cant go thru a whole minute bumping msot the way up on teh volume with out the voltage dropping to low 12s....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah, and i have the big 3 done in 0 gauge... i barely sit at 14 with nothing on... dunno if its me tho but the stock alts suck

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones