So i just got home from work not to long ago and went out to my 1966 mustang and find all my windows busted out of it, WTF who has the fucking nerve to do stupid shit like this, like why pick my beautiful car to do this to :aggressive: I have this hunch its the ex and her friend that did this but i cant prove it so w.e. but fuck this blows i just got this thing semi running again and planned on putting a new tranny in it so i could drive it again and use it for my sunday cruiser but now i gotta pay to get this shit fixed, so blowed about this sorry just need to rant a little about that, coming home and finding that made think of that bust my windows out song. :censored:

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

yea someone had to make some of an effort to do this too cuz its been parked on the side of my house behind the toy hauler so it has to be someone that knows its there and knows what the car means to me cuz it was my very first car given to me by grandpa, and hes had it since new and its only got 43000 original miles on it with all original interior and and all numbers matching and i promised him i would never get rid of it so someone that knows me had to of done this either that or someone trying to get into my toyhauler got pissed that it was locked and decided that was a good second choice just sucks cuz this car means alot to me and to see ppl do this kinda stuff actually hurts me a little cuz i dont start shit with ppl and im a really laid back dude that gives whatever i can to anyone who ask me for help idk guess im just taking it to personal.

1 Dc lvl5 18

it could of been worse. they could of messed up ur interior. If you can maybe you should park it inside or cover it or something...

Yea i talked to my dad im takin it out to his house tommorow to fix it and store it till its done, being as he lives out in BFE no one will fuck with it im just glad they didnt fuck with the paint because i just had it repainted the original baby blue in december and i would have shit if they screwed that up, and yea ur totally right could have been much worse.

1 Dc lvl5 18

those fuckers drive by my house with bb guns.

there are some fuck head that are rolling around downtown with a pellet gun shooting at people...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

damn .... the nerve to do that to such a classic.

call your insurance man ....

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer