Ufc 96 Rampage Vs. Jardine Live Feed

i dont know i been watchin evens since day one on TUF and he is a scraper, well not really scrapper but man that dude can fight. i meen id have to bet on evens cuz rampage hasnt finished alot of fights latle, they go to desicion. i wanna see a finish between evens and jackson. it WILL be a good one for sure cuz the both got knock out power and heads made of stone lol. cant wait to see the rematch between Mir and lesnar too. hope Mir gets his knee right soon. im one to root for the smaller of the two, just for the reason of me never bein a big guy so smaller is my people lol :ph34r::wacko::clapping::aggressive:

I think Evans is gonna beat Rampage, if Jardine could take those punches that Rampage was throwing then Evans can. Evans is a better striker and wrestler in my opinion and is gonna beat down Rampage unless Rampage gets him in a clinch and gets a lucky upper cut like he always tries to do.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build