Im stoked I get 3 sheets of MDF tonite so I can start Building my WALL in the van.

Im heading out to go get it from my teammates house in about 20 mins.

I have 2 runs of 1/0  for  power 1 run is allready run I have to run the other still,  still need to do the big three I gotta get busy

OHhhh its On Now I just got some wood.4 sheets 5x8 3/4 MDF.  Im getting closerI have 2 runs of 1/0, High output alt, and 4 sheets of MDF, 2 subz, mids& highs, 1 amp for the highs, enough 1/0 to do my big 3, fuse block, positive battery terminal, ring terminals and some fiberglass and resin. All I need is some more 1/0 for 2 runs of ground, buss bars, bigger batterys and some sub amps.Ohh yea where getting closer  :D  pics as soon as I start.David

• 3 years later...

OHhhh its On Now I just got some wood.

4 sheets 5x8 3/4 MDF. 

Im getting closer

I have 2 runs of 1/0, High output alt, and 4 sheets of MDF, 2 subz, mids& highs, 1 amp for the highs, enough 1/0 to do my big 3, fuse block, positive battery terminal, ring terminals and some fiberglass and resin.

All I need is some more 1/0 for 2 runs of ground, buss bars, bigger batterys and some sub amps.

Ohh yea where getting closer  :D 

pics as soon as I start.

David

Do you have the Pics yet???

^_^^_^

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Off topic question.... why is this in the off topic section? It sounds like it should be in the build section.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

LOL doesnt anyone notice this is like 3 years old, it is actually the first off topic post ever, I dont know if they had a build section back then, I still would like to see pics though.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

LOL doesnt anyone notice this is like 3 years old, it is actually the first off topic post ever, I dont know if they had a build section back then, I still would like to see pics though.

no shit huh? lol, i thought he had a van lyin around or something and i just hadn't heard about this yet rofl

Archived