David Posted June 6, 2006 Report Posted June 6, 2006 Im stoked I get 3 sheets of MDF tonite so I can start Building my WALL in the van. Im heading out to go get it from my teammates house in about 20 mins. I have 2 runs of 1/0 for power 1 run is allready run I have to run the other still, still need to do the big three I gotta get busy
David Posted June 6, 2006 Author Report Posted June 6, 2006 OHhhh its On Now I just got some wood.4 sheets 5x8 3/4 MDF. Im getting closerI have 2 runs of 1/0, High output alt, and 4 sheets of MDF, 2 subz, mids& highs, 1 amp for the highs, enough 1/0 to do my big 3, fuse block, positive battery terminal, ring terminals and some fiberglass and resin. All I need is some more 1/0 for 2 runs of ground, buss bars, bigger batterys and some sub amps.Ohh yea where getting closer pics as soon as I start.David
David Posted June 6, 2006 Author Report Posted June 6, 2006 building a wall for 2 SoundStream SPLX154's.dont know what sub amps yet.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 OHhhh its On Now I just got some wood. 4 sheets 5x8 3/4 MDF. Im getting closer I have 2 runs of 1/0, High output alt, and 4 sheets of MDF, 2 subz, mids& highs, 1 amp for the highs, enough 1/0 to do my big 3, fuse block, positive battery terminal, ring terminals and some fiberglass and resin. All I need is some more 1/0 for 2 runs of ground, buss bars, bigger batterys and some sub amps. Ohh yea where getting closer pics as soon as I start. David Do you have the Pics yet??? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
banginAltima Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 Off topic question.... why is this in the off topic section? It sounds like it should be in the build section. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Applejack Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 pics or lies. you should run some rockford amps Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 LOL doesnt anyone notice this is like 3 years old, it is actually the first off topic post ever, I dont know if they had a build section back then, I still would like to see pics though. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
EricM9104 Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 pics here... lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...opic=31&hl= 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Applejack Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 LOL doesnt anyone notice this is like 3 years old, it is actually the first off topic post ever, I dont know if they had a build section back then, I still would like to see pics though. no shit huh? lol, i thought he had a van lyin around or something and i just hadn't heard about this yet rofl Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.