Sonic Electronix

Typical answers from people who haven't heard a good install. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Because no square sub has ever won a SQ contest right? Glad people like Cory Himel never did anything with them.

of course gary biggs won an sq championship with them ................................ a 15 in the fucking dash.

ive heard plenty of awesome sounding set-ups.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lol install is everything....

of course it is. i doubt you'll/someone comparing a type x to a level 3 will ever win an sq championship with one though or ever make one sound better then poo.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

this thread is great. and being that its all a bunch of bitching im gonna add my sub history had 2 12" type xs they were good but sucked butthole for the price,i had tons of mtx subs thunder 8000,8500s 950s liked them all minus the 7500 package thing, i had 2 type r 15s and for being tuned to 23 25 hertz and a shitty amp they were great. i had 2 kicker cvr 15s sounded like shit. i had a mx 18 biggest pile of shit i ever owned,i had lvl4 18s (only used one)sounded great . . i now have kove 15s they are great for what i paid for them.

ok imgoingtobedbye

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

this thread is great. and being that its all a bunch of bitching im gonna add my sub history had 2 12" type xs they were good but sucked butthole for the price,i had tons of mtx subs thunder 8000,8500s 950s liked them all minus the 7500 package thing, i had 2 type r 15s and for being tuned to 23 25 hertz and a shitty amp they were great. i had 2 kicker cvr 15s sounded like shit. i had a mx 18 biggest pile of shit i ever owned,i had lvl4 18s (only used one)sounded great . . i now have kove 15s they are great for what i paid for them.

ok imgoingtobedbye

:rofl:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

try and give the owner of Alpine a call when you blow your type x, not gonna happen.

I agree with RamenNoodles.

Apline cutomer service= GARBAGE.

I ran type rs back in the day..

Thats funny. Considering im a autherized dealer, and we got no problem exchanging out a speaker under warranty at our shop, or even helping a customer getting a speaker repaired when out of warranty at little to no cost.

Here is a tip for you.... asking a sub question on this forum your answer will always be Fi/DC.

x2

Sorry but I don't completely agree with you guys on the DC>Alpine theory.

I will agree on the higher end DC driver's being better for spl than the Alpine subs, but the Type X is a far superior sound quality sub than those in the DC lineup. This is coming from a person that has actually heard both the DC level 3's and the Alpine Type X's. Spl wise the Type R may even be a challenge for the DC level 4. Those who have used the Type R's like myself know exactly what I'm talking about. Did I mention that I've also used the Level 4's in my car and would take a Type R over it anyday.

On another note the reason you can't call up Alpine and talk to the owner is because it's a multibillion dollar corperation. I'm sure that Rusty would love to have a fraction of the customers that Alpine has. So instead you get people at Alpine that are making minimum wage answering the phones who really don't give a shit about you in the first place. DC is different and I'll give them that. Rusty is a hell of a guy when it comes to answering the phones and talking to you about his product or whatever it is that you want to talk to him about.

I am speaking about all this from experiece unlike some that just down something cause it's cool to like a certain brand.

You always hit the nail right on the head..

To go along with shades expierence, it be no different then if you fried your pro rockford fosgate series amp and you call up rockford... Your going to get the same min wage employee and not the owner.

Archived