24" i'll have to make it so the wheels go up a bit more so i can lower it that much.

how wide are those 24's?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...

you have to combine parts, drop spring, spendils, for the front. and then flip kit and shackels and hanger in the rear.

up front you can get 6" of drop and in the rear you can get 10" of drop. thats with out bags, and in my opinion suck... unlless you like buying tires all the time you will never get it to where the front end is where it was when you had the wheels aligned.

if this has already been discused then sorry.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

you have to combine parts, drop spring, spendils, for the front. and then flip kit and shackels and hanger in the rear.

up front you can get 6" of drop and in the rear you can get 10" of drop. thats with out bags, and in my opinion suck... unlless you like buying tires all the time you will never get it to where the front end is where it was when you had the wheels aligned.

if this has already been discused then sorry.

do you want to be low and safe or just want to be low? you can get low......but good luck. either you do your 24's and set it down to sit a little above the tires, or you pay the (more than likely) 6-8g's to bag it on those same 24's...and hope a local shop can handle it.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

• 2 weeks later...

you can make it lay body but thats into the tens of thousands and you dont want that.

try the kelderman kits i think they make one that tucks a 24 for the tahoe.

i would just drop it not airbag it cuz they suck for daily, i have owned a s10 for 3 years now that was lowered then i bagged it and it seems like more shit to replace if a valve leaks or if a line blows. imo just drop it

to go 8" in the rear you will still have to notch the frame so the axle don't hit it going down the road if you don't your system will not be the only thing bumping I have done quite a few trucks and cars at the shop not fun and a lot of $$$

Archived