Very nice, creative!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

What did you use in the "ski-hole" (the blue stuff)? Does it provide any support or is it just dressing?

It was a armrest fold out hole. I took out the arm rest, cut a hole in the metal in the back of the seat where the hole is. Then its just an mdf frame to fit the hole to to make it look better and its covered in some blue carpet from partsexpress.

Anyone who runs that much power to 4 8"s is A-OK in my book! :D

well..its just at 4 ohms right now. hah Im planning to burp in on 3000watts for a comp in may.

I'm sure that the video doesn't even do it justice. It sounds like it's incredible by watching in, I can't imagine how good it must sound in person. Those 8's really get that 15" cone moving in that box. I like it. How many times has someone comented that you shouldn't have 2 different size speakers in the same box? Then you just tell them what's going on with it.

i got a few on *** that said that, but most were jokin. But it doesnt give ppl i know from work ideas like wanting to have 2 10's and a 12 in the same box, then i gotta explain everythin to them.

here is another vid of it playin some tones. There is alot of rattlein. but its a good view.

here is vid of all those pic put together along with before the axis blew.

Can someone explain what he's doing? I get that the middle sub doesn't play but what is the point in that? What's a passive radiator?

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

Ive only seen one other box with passive radiators, and yours is crazy bro, nice work.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived