there should be a seperate section just for breakins. cause there have been over 3200 in my city. who was the most recent? me! i just got my pioneer radio thats in my sig. i bought it for 50 from my machinest mentor. it was in a pickup he got from someone that he was gonna junk. i finaly was getting my system back together. i just ordered a cord to hook up stuff thru the CD changer port. gotta wait till its 9 in cali to cancel the order. my badluck has expanded.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

there should be a seperate section just for breakins. cause there have been over 3200 in my city. who was the most recent? me! i just got my pioneer radio thats in my sig. i bought it for 50 from my machinest mentor. it was in a pickup he got from someone that he was gonna junk. i finaly was getting my system back together. i just ordered a cord to hook up stuff thru the CD changer port. gotta wait till its 9 in cali to cancel the order. my badluck has expanded.

It got snatched while it was in your mentors pickup? That sucks dude, on the bright side, at least they didn't snatch it out of your own car with some of your other equipment.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I think he meant to say that his mentor bought a truck from a guy, and the radio was installed originally in that truck.....and then got stolen out of his car, not the truck.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

extra protect whats yours guys! with todays economy the way it is, crime rate is on the up and up FTL!!! :angry:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yeah i was saying that the radio sat in a truck unlocked on my machining mentors property for over 6 months and nevergot touched. and he had problems with people stealing from his semi trailers. thiefs even stole an original hemi engine out of one of his semi trailers full of stuff. but yeah they busted out my window with a sparkplug actualy. the first cop that came was a really good family friend. and the second one that came for taking prints was one of my dads very good friends. so that was cool to see them. but we are getting an alarm for my truck. im looking into a two way viper. and im getting the glass sensor for it and probley the one for if your vehicle is jacked up it goes off. so that if those SOB's slice the tires it will go off. but if i ever see someone breaking into a vehicle im gonna take them down. then call the cops. cause im sick of all the breakins. no one in my neighbir hood besides a good friend knew that i installed the radio. and i always use the remote lock to lock the truck so it sounds like im arming an alarm when the horn honks. i guess thats not enough. but my cousin was gonna sell me an electric airhorn thats like what they put on freighliners and im gonna replace my horn with it. who would wanna rob a vehicle when the horns pushin over 100 db's. i sure in the hell wouldnt. to any mod reading this can you change the title to f*uck a duck. i ws too pissed to notice that i put f*ck twice.thanks

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

this is the alarm setup i am gonna go with. i may or may not get it from here but idk yet

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_16537_...p-n+4702V-.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4217_Directed+620V.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3684_Directed+506T.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6112_Directed+504D.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3624_Directed+508D.html

the total would be $348.26 with shipping. i would like to find one of the things that warns you when you get too close or something. so if anyone could send me links to the things i would need to add that on please do so.

Edited by mrafrica

Get the 5701 for the viper, Its a 2way so that if for somereason you cant hear your trucks alarm going off, your remote beeps with the truck alarm. I was planning on getting the 5701 for my truck.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

that is a 2 way. it has a 1 mile range on the 2 way too.