Second Skin Audio

My Ass Whole Friend :help:

I waited all this time to get my 18 inch fi Q's my buddy, friend, co-worker so called who did enclosure building custom car audio for a living for approx. 8 yrs till he got a sit back job (FireFighter such as myself i love that job) had me buy all these installation products (2-18 Q's w/BP $700+/-, 3/4 mdf $70+/-, More Power Wire-distribution blocks-wood glue/construction adhesive-screws,etc.) decide not take my calls or give me any help on this build. The first build we did was a slammer 99 ford explorer with 3-15's L7 subs up/port back toward hatch 2.5 day build due to rain and moisture came out good pounded roof caver. I've been installing for about 12-15 yrs out of my garage but never had to build an enclosure. If some can help I'm working with a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad cab rear seats stripped out need help with porting and enclosure here are the measurements 26 Height X 20 Deep(TOP PLATE & BOTTOM PLATE) X 40.5 Wide(LENGTH of cab) should i use a common port chamber or seperate the subs. I have tried the enclosure calculators but no luck I guess i should have taken algebra and not general math wanted to get my drink on in high school. If u can draw it up a rough idea i really would appreciate it. U can drop me a pm on here or @ [email protected] And as far as my buddy who is Pu**y Whip :censored:

so hes the whole entire ass or just the hole?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Damn Chode, beat me to it by a min. :D

As for your actual problem...there will be a lot of people on the site that know a lot more about building boxes than I do. I know you'll be able to knock it out though. As for common or individual ports...do one big main port rather than 2 sissy ports.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

so hes the whole entire ass or just the hole?

LOL well what ever part he wants he can have i would have just settled for a "Yo man can't get to u or let do it another time" I there's a sound off comin up @ the near by college in 2 weeks just wanna be ready.

Damn Chode, beat me to it by a min. :D

As for your actual problem...there will be a lot of people on the site that know a lot more about building boxes than I do. I know you'll be able to knock it out though. As for common or individual ports...do one big main port rather than 2 sissy ports.

Cool thats what i was thinking thanx for the info

You've got more than 40.5" wide. This box was in my 05 Quad Cab and it was 60" wide.

hexibox017.jpg

And it was 18" deep and barely fit through the door. If you go 20" you'll have to build it in the truck. Or maybe squeeze it in with the door off.

I would like to thank all u guys for the input got with a another i haven't heard from in 2 yrs. He say's hey man what u going to sound off this time I said an 03 dodge ram quad cab he said u know i still build enclosures i said oh hell yeah how much u want he say buy me a cordless de walt jigsaw(around $70+/_) and give me 100 for the box and we call it even so be it he starting the build this week end my only thing is he likes to use circle instead of the rectangle ports but we'll c after its done i trust him shit after all he still do carpentry work.

Circle or Rectangle Hit me back. :clapping:

Now on to the misses car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3293147

any suggestions maybe to fi 10's

Good good, post some pics when you get it done.

As for the caddy take out the backseats and throw a pair of Fi BTL 18"s back there :D

or if you wanna be sensible a Fi BL 12" is a good sounding sub with some good power handling and one in a sedan does good things.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Good good, post some pics when you get it done.

As for the caddy take out the backseats and throw a pair of Fi BTL 18"s back there :D

or if you wanna be sensible a Fi BL 12" is a good sounding sub with some good power handling and one in a sedan does good things.

Would love to pimp the caddy but my 3 daughters cant ride with me i think the misses just need 10 inch Q's. :01nocomment8so: