Second Skin Audio

What Woud Happen If I Paired These

Basically I'm just wondering if all these 300W RMS speakers will be in jeapordy from that amp.

It says it has mutliple speaker slots, but its wired in parellel internally? I guess I would be less annoying with my questions in this forum if I understood impedance better.

I am assuming everything is going to be at 2 ohms.

So far I'm just looking here and don't see anything that matches:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php...=400&page=1

Besides Boss, which I know to avoid.

images-1.jpg

You guys have expensive tastes. I've never even heard of those brands outside here. I can see buying just one good speaker because it would save space and cost.. but wow.

Ok, I will look (begrudgingly, I can't really see what will go wrong if I get a Volfenhaug or something)

images-1.jpg

If you like cheap flashy and cant understand those simple abreviations you should not be on here asking these questions as you already seem to have your mind set on cheap equipment. I swore after an audiobahn amp burnt up on me that I would but nay thing with chrome or pretty flashing neon lights on it again.

Save your money, due your research, spend it on something worth keeping.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Also. Volfenhag, duel, audiobahn all sound like ass and couldnt hit harder than sundown e8 at half power.

Just save us the headache and you money and buy a cvr 12. Sounds good, gets loud, and looks good doing it for an $80 sub.

And those kicker comp subs are shit. Single voice coil and weak as fuck.

Edited by Zade08

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

If you like cheap flashy and cant understand those simple abreviations you should not be on here asking these questions as you already seem to have your mind set on cheap equipment. I swore after an audiobahn amp burnt up on me that I would but nay thing with chrome or pretty flashing neon lights on it again.

Save your money, due your research, spend it on something worth keeping.

Noted.

However I didn't skimp on the amp. I learned that 14 years ago with the Roadmaster & Jensen amps at walmart. I don't really have my mind set on anything other than affordability.

I'm getting laid off with a severance package, so I'll either be incredibly lazy and broke or get a new job right away and be rich. Just preparing for all eventualities.

I know what a bad amp sounds, feels and smells like as its frying. A bad sub though? I guess I don't know.

images-1.jpg

You guys have expensive tastes. I've never even heard of those brands outside here. I can see buying just one good speaker because it would save space and cost.. but wow.

Ok, I will look (begrudgingly, I can't really see what will go wrong if I get a Volfenhaug or something)

alot can go wrong. its not realy an expensive taste you get what you pay for. Most of the time.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Also. Volfenhag, duel, audiobahn all sound like ass and couldnt hit harder than sundown e8 at half power.

Just save us the headache and you money and buy a cvr 12. Sounds good, gets loud, and looks good doing it for an $80 sub.

And those kicker comp subs are shit. Single voice coil and weak as fuck.

I like this plan. I just need to know if 1 will crumble under 456 watts or do I just need to tune, break it in, and monitor my settings carefully. I mean, its only rated up to 400 rms right?

Good prices on those.. and I'll build my own box.

images-1.jpg

ive ran 650 to mine no prob for like 3 months. they still knock. i have decreased the power on them now though

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

I pounded the fuck out of my 2 cvr 12s with almost 500rms apiece on them and they just came alive. Youl be fine with that little amp on one. If your that worried about over powering it just get the 15".

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg