Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

This box:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_070BP1204/Dua...204.html?tp=112 (cheesy I know, but I can get one cheap)

With this amp (already ordered)

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-mxaLuNGc7Uv/p...rence-611a.html

Sure the amp says 456 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms and the box only says "4 ohms" but it would be two speakers so I imagine the impedance would jump down to actually 2 right.. with 657 watts actually being split.. so I'm 28 1/2 watts RMS over what they are rated at.

images-1.jpg
Posted

wouldnt even waste the time with the duals. id get something else for the price.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted
wouldnt even waste the time with the duals. id get something else for the price.

Well I sorta got it bad for that amp for some reason. Ordered it. As you know, I'm not worried about blowing out those speakers (that I don't even know the specs for or model # to look up specs for) but I'm just trying to have a backup plan.

I like cheap. I like cheesy. Seems even the "best" subs being billed as "competition" and such are not even rated to run on that amp!!

Exhibit A:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8456_Kicker+07C104.html

Don't know much about comps, but how can that only handle 150 rms?

images-1.jpg
Posted
pay for 1 decent sub that will walk over those

Well the amp is ordered. Any idea what 1 sub would take 456 watts RMS in a stride (and doesn't cost as much as my car).

images-1.jpg
Posted

Links maybe? Again, price is a factor. I don't have a box for 1 sub. Pretend you are talking to your children (as you both are obviously parents).

I don't really comprehend things until they are spelled out for me explicitly. (and I can hardly decipher those abbreviations)

images-1.jpg
Posted

pair of cvrs. if you got it for the amp get two. one on each. but seriously one sub would be better than those.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted

my daughter understands those abbreviations lol

anyhow if you do a littler research, 2 of the 3 brands areo n this very forum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...