Computer Wont Charge!

if the green light is not on on the charger, then thats whats bad. replace it and youll be fine. i have an inspiron 1501 and my charger went bad a couple of months ago and i replaced and its working fine now

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

sometimes the connections on the inside get messed up from maybe the cord being yanked out, it being bent with the charger in it, may have to send it in for repair. Chargers are a laptops weakest link imo, thats how my laptops normally break.

edit: just seen you said the little black box thing isnt working, nevermind

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

sometimes the connections on the inside get messed up from maybe the cord being yanked out, it being bent with the charger in it, may have to send it in for repair. Chargers are a laptops weakest link imo, thats how my laptops normally break.

edit: just seen you said the little black box thing isnt working, nevermind

abosolutely...my step dads dell had a small part right inside that had to be solderedback on, had nothing dto do w the battery, but that sumbitch got hotter than a pizza box on your lap...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I live off of my laptop with work and I have had every charging problem you can imagine. Just for your future references:

I have had batts get weak and get a memory or won't hold a charge, the dc side of the inverter will get jacked up because that wire is so small, it gets twisted and begins to break the strands- so you are trying to run you laptop & charge the battery through just a few tiny strands so the wire gets hot, or you could get my newest problem: laptop will run off of a charged battery, and will run off of the charger- but won't run OR charge a battery if there is a battery in it. Not the battery and not the charger. Something inside the laptop is screwy. It has been a great computer other than the charging issues. That is the only thing I've had issue with my Dells.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i think i'm going to take the black box apart and try to re solder.

hopefully its a loose wire- if i do fix it there will be a downside because i use that lil black box to warm my feet at night and if its not as hot that sucks!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew