Some Sbn 09 Pics

Stephen

Something happened in the final round & Terry only hit a 157.0. Team B&K hit a 157.5 using only one 18" sub no-wall in a PT Cruiser.

brocks box is SOOO crazy looking. i dont see how it puts out sooo much sound its amazing....also Team BK that cruiser is badass....ive sat inside of it and he toned it....you hear the amps kick in then all hell breaks loose....fuckin awesome
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I ended up hitting up the show on the way home from orlando. The show although small from what it has been was pretty good. i know from the past few years i usually cant see everything in a day but i did this year. but there were alot of really cool things.

the custom GTR gave me chills when i saw it, absolutely sick. The impala at the JL Audio setup with the spinning sub box, still has me scratching my head. Also there was an S10 with a fiberglassed bed with a waterfall over his amprack that was just insane. Not to mention the Mercedes SUV that there is only 10 of in the world, and they cut the roof off of it.

All in all a good show, still not sure if i like it being inside or not. I liked the atmostphere outside, the sun, the beach, and that way you can be loud as you can be! if i hit my horns inside that building it would have easily scared someone to DEATH!

and congrats to SUNDOWN! i was amazed at how much equipment and how many cars ran thier equiment.

I will get pictures up as soon as i can.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

CANT FIND MY CAMERA.

and yea seemed small to me, but i think its because the ocean center was so much bigger.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

james is going to be doing the posting of my pics.

for some reason i uploaded 491 and only 393 made it into my photobucket. :yahoo:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived