Sonic Electronix

Rear View Mirror Rattling

I know that anyone with a good system has had this problem. Whats the best way to get your rear view mirror to stop rattling? I mean mines not just and little rattle here and there its a rattle like its gonna shatter the window. I've done everything I can think of to get it to stop but not doing much good...

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Guest KyleCannon

thing that worked for me is dynamat around the spacing between the window and mirror part that slides on.

stopped.... 95% of the noise at first... now around 75%

better than before though!

Who is this?

av-9172.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I know that anyone with a good system has had this problem. Whats the best way to get your rear view mirror to stop rattling? I mean mines not just and little rattle here and there its a rattle like its gonna shatter the window. I've done everything I can think of to get it to stop but not doing much good...

Like everyone else said, if it bothers you, take that shit off!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Mine rattled till it fell off, then I was the happiest person in the world. its amazing how you learn to drive with just your side mirrors. :)

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!