Sonic Electronix

OK, ive noticed that some of you guys are running these and would like to know what you think of them. Im thinkin about adding one to my setup for tuning purposes later on down the line.

Another thing is i see some of you running dual 360's in some of your setups, and i cant figure out why a second is necessary for the life of me. can anyone let me in on the secret to the dual 360's??? :unsure:

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

OK, ive noticed that some of you guys are running these and would like to know what you think of them. Im thinkin about adding one to my setup for tuning purposes later on down the line.

Another thing is i see some of you running dual 360's in some of your setups, and i cant figure out why a second is necessary for the life of me. can anyone let me in on the secret to the dual 360's??? :unsure:

an 360.2 Can only do 3 way(tw,mid,sub). Using two 360.2s allows you to do a 4 way(tw,midr,midb,sub)...well technically you will be able to do 6 channels worth of tuning.

Team Stereo Clarity

so would the 360.2 have any advantages over say an AudioControl unit or other comparable units on the market?

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

IMHO, yes, because it not only has the features that most have, you can also control it via a Windows Mobile or Palm OS bluetooth equipped device.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

downside is you HAVE to do it through bluetooth

so when you're driving along and decide "hey, i think i should put my crossover 10hz higher or so" you have to break out a laptop with a bluetooth dongle and the program, or a windows mobile bluetooth phone with the program installed, or a palm device with bluetooth and the program

audiocontrol, you can turn a knob or push a button depending on what model you have

and some people will debate that hardware and wired devices like an audiocontrol sound better than an all digital thing like a 360.2

the 360 is amazing though, definately worth it, and packed so full of features you can make any system into an sq setup

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

downside is you HAVE to do it through bluetooth

so when you're driving along and decide "hey, i think i should put my crossover 10hz higher or so" you have to break out a laptop with a bluetooth dongle and the program, or a windows mobile bluetooth phone with the program installed, or a palm device with bluetooth and the program

audiocontrol, you can turn a knob or push a button depending on what model you have

and some people will debate that hardware and wired devices like an audiocontrol sound better than an all digital thing like a 360.2

the 360 is amazing though, definately worth it, and packed so full of features you can make any system into an sq setup

good call, i forgot i could just ask you about this...

imma come by your dorm, and talk more about it, b/c i wanna look into this alil.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I have one...

So tweakable, I love it. The major downside is that the bluetooth sucks big donkey dicks, flakey as hell sometimes and can be slow if you're making a lot of changes at the same time. Rumour has it the next version will have USB or something.

You can do 4-way, you just mono the midbass off the centre channel and run it below ~300hz. And time alignment doesn't matter as long as you're going for a centred stage.

Prone to noise if you have even SLIGHTLY dodgy grounds in your setup somewhere. Run it off the same ground as the headunit if you can - I actually tapped all 3 headunit wires and made them as short as possible to avoid any ground potential difference.

OEM integration ROCKS - I just use a shitty stock deck and have an ipod dock (with IR remote) on the aux-in for the 360. I've never heard a stock radio sound better than it does with this but that's not too surprising.

But yes, 2 360's allows you to have more specific passbands and do better 4-way if that's what floats your boat.

Awesome little brick on the whole, can't wait to get my carputer going so I can set the EQ by sliding my finger like Steve in the Hoopty video - that single clip is what sold me on the 360, it's so badass :D

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I have one...

So tweakable, I love it. The major downside is that the bluetooth sucks big donkey dicks, flakey as hell sometimes and can be slow if you're making a lot of changes at the same time. Rumour has it the next version will have USB or something.

You can do 4-way, you just mono the midbass off the centre channel and run it below ~300hz. And time alignment doesn't matter as long as you're going for a centred stage.

Prone to noise if you have even SLIGHTLY dodgy grounds in your setup somewhere. Run it off the same ground as the headunit if you can - I actually tapped all 3 headunit wires and made them as short as possible to avoid any ground potential difference.

OEM integration ROCKS - I just use a shitty stock deck and have an ipod dock (with IR remote) on the aux-in for the 360. I've never heard a stock radio sound better than it does with this but that's not too surprising.

But yes, 2 360's allows you to have more specific passbands and do better 4-way if that's what floats your boat.

Awesome little brick on the whole, can't wait to get my carputer going so I can set the EQ by sliding my finger like Steve in the Hoopty video - that single clip is what sold me on the 360, it's so badass :D

thats carputer is goin in to the corolla? SWEET

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

if you are doing all active x-overs for your front speakers then you would need 4ch's so if you want to do full active in your car then your talking about at least 8-10 ch's for your mids and highs. each 360 can only tune 6 ch's so you would need two for this type of setup.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!