Well, We Moved Here Is The New Crib.

me and the family moved to a smaller house. my wife is the only one working and she wanted to start saving money so we moved. my disability will start sooner or later but we are not sure when. from what i am told it takes forever. but anyways, we used to pay $750/month for a 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom house in the burbs. now we pay $500 for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house in the city. it is not the best area but i grew up here so i love it. it is certainly a fixer upper but i am working on it. i started by ripping the kitchen wall cabinets off the wall the rest of the way. the house was built in the 1920's and they were the original cabinets. i replaced them with white oak pre-builts. i picked a natural shellac from minwax. it took me maybe 3 hours to stain the new cabinet. only because i could only stand bent over for maybe 20 minutes at a time. they came out really nice though. i just have to find time to replumb the kitchen sink and install the lower cabinets and new granite counter top. well here are some pictures. just keep in mind the place is a wreck, we moved in at the end of february.

KIF_1235.jpg

KIF_1234.jpg

KIF_1233.jpg

KIF_1232.jpg

KIF_1231.jpg

KIF_1230.jpg

KIF_1229.jpg

KIF_1228.jpg

KIF_1226.jpg

KIF_1225.jpg

KIF_1224.jpg

i have more if there is any interest in this post i can put them up.

----reference's----

meade916

looks goood and good luck with fixing it up :) its always a task and you will find something else that needs fixing

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

honestly the little stuff that looks as if it needs to be fixed doesnt look that bad at all.

the archaway in the 2nd or 3rd pic is awesome. i want one :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

honestly the little stuff that looks as if it needs to be fixed doesnt look that bad at all.

the archaway in the 2nd or 3rd pic is awesome. i want one :)

x2

that arch is the reason why we picked this house. i love the old architecture and the maple wood work that is all over the place. the one thing that suck though is that it has the original windows still and the bathroom has a double hung window right inside the shower. i plan on framing that window in and puttin a 5 feet wide by 2 feet high glass block privacy window in. the upstairs neighboors are getting evicted and the landlord contracted me to renovate that apartment. $15 bucks a hour under the table and i probably have a solid 3 months of work on it. he want th whole bathroom redone along with finishing the attic.

----reference's----

meade916