Sonic Electronix

i was looking @ this Hyperdynamics dB meter (microphone) ...man its cheap ...and it should be just as accurate as TL ...the only drawback is that u have to have a multimeter an than calculate ... i think its a nice alternative to TL ad other dB meters

what do u think ...is this worth buyin ?

Posted Image

HOME PAGE

eBAY

this was somethign that was talked about in like 05 on caraudio.com a few members bought them and they were fairly accurate. bottom line thoguh its a mic and not a sensor

i know its only a MIC ..but i wonder if would it be good just for measuring once ina while (if its near TL ...) ...cause iam not goin to spend 500$> for a TL

...but the thing is i cant find nothin (reviews or tests) on this ...

i beg to differ, skittlesrgood had one we used at a meet awhile back took down the number then got on a term lab and it was 1.4 or so DB lower, but i played a higher tone so that could be the association there but it was still pretty accurate.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

• 2 months later...

I am buying one this Friday. I am curious to see the results my self. I might even post a vid on Youtube. Like Tyan I could not find any good reviews or vids. My buddy has a Termlab, so that I can actually compare the 2.

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

I was looking at those a while back too but I decided against it because it doesn't have peak hold. I'm still curious how well it actually works though.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I am buying one this Friday. I am curious to see the results my self. I might even post a vid on Youtube. Like Tyan I could not find any good reviews or vids. My buddy has a Termlab, so that I can actually compare the 2.

if u could compare it with the TL ...that would be great ...whats the price on it ($50) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Archived