Airborne Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 I just got two batteries I ordered tuesday with free shipping from these guys. This is a no-shit great place to stock up on batteries. http://stores.ebay.com/Lots-of-Cables_Kine...8QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Kian Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 NICE find hc2400 is only US $296.99 shipped. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Airborne Posted March 20, 2009 Author Report Posted March 20, 2009 NICE find hc2400 is only US $296.99 shipped.Wish I had room for a couple of those.
Neo_frog Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 I just got two batteries I ordered tuesday with free shipping from these guys. This is a no-shit great place to stock up on batteries. http://stores.ebay.com/Lots-of-Cables_Kine...8QQftidZ2QQtZkm That's where I got all mine. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Airborne Posted March 21, 2009 Author Report Posted March 21, 2009 That's where I got all mine. no kidding?! nice score. Free shipping FTMFW!
djjerez702 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 no kidding?! nice score. Free shipping FTMFW! just purchased one of these this weekend!!! hopefully everything turns out good but by da sound of it everyone is happy 05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink NOW 2012 Dodge Ram Hemi 4 Havoc 12s 2 AQ 2200s 2 Kinetik 2400s Pioneer Deck Audiocontrol Epicenter indash All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there Jl audio xd 600/6 Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs Built By Audiotistics!
Airborne Posted March 25, 2009 Author Report Posted March 25, 2009 just purchased one of these this weekend!!! hopefully everything turns out good but by da sound of it everyone is happyAll mine are in my car and they are brand fuckin new. I got lucky screwing around on Ebay.
runwitbass Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 NICE find hc2400 is only US $296.99 shipped. i think yall out bought them .. the prices jumped a bit .. lol .. its 329.99 for the hc2400 now .. . lol 1 12" T3 Audio TSS saz 3000d sax 125.2
SplPhreak Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 Same price as darvex but darvex we get 5% off for the SMD coupon
GIMNICK Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 found these looking around http://cgi.ebay.com/KINETIK-HC2400-KHC2400...%3A1%7C294%3A50
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.