Anyone know of any credited shops in the East Texas area that can bag a Silverado properly?

Don't know how close you are, but there is this place:

KILLER RIDEZ, out of Seagoville, TX. They are Sout East of DFW area. Go and check out the site. ( same name, all one word .com, forgot to make a link. )

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted Image

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

don't take it to the Hack Shack ( garland tx ), they tried to bag my truck and did such a horrible job i had to get a lawyer to get my money back so i could pay another shop to fix my truck. It was not even driveable when i got it back, had to have a flat bed wrecker pick it up from their shop... very disappointed with their work and i was friends with the owner for almost 10 years before all this went down.

Killer Ridez is a pretty good shop but last time i talked to Jim ( the owner ) his fabricator walked out on him and he was having a hard time finding someone that was worth hiring.

If you can take it to Houston Ekstensive Metalworks is one of the best in the country. They are doing my body drop, full hand made frame. My truck was so bad when i got it back from the Hack Shack the frame has to be replaced so i am taking that opportunity to go ahead and do a 4.5 inch body drop to lay the rocker panels on the ground.

If you are near Forney you can call Buster, he is a little slow because it is done as side work (he owns a paint and body shop) but he is good. 972 564 1020 and ask for lil charles. tell him brian with the red f150 he put the new expedition front clip on sent you and he will take care of you. he doesn't stock any parts but he will order it or you can get it all from suicide doors. Charles and I fixed my truck enough to drive it after it was nearly destroyed by the last shop. We go way back and he has built several awesome show cars, one of his most extreme builds is the blue sonoma featured in the new mini truckin with suicide doors, body drop, welded up bed and crazy graphics all over it. Pretty much everything he builds gets featured in tailgate or minitruckin.

Where ever you decide to take it good luck, i've had several bagged vehicles and if it isn't done right it is a nightmare but if it is properly installed with good equipment it rides like a dream.

Slam bags and Viair compressors FTW!

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

If you can take it to Houston Ekstensive Metalworks is one of the best in the country.

Slam bags and Viair compressors FTW!

I wouldn't touch an AZ with a 10 foot pole. I've heard so mayn horror stories, at some point it becomes truth. Extensive puts out some bad ass work as well, but isn't it them and IF that run 2 links on everything? Maybe it's just IF...Both shops do killer work regardless.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

word. didnt have a clue they were in texas. thought they were out in cali for some reason

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

what size wheels are you going to run and how low do you want to go? it will determine where you can take it cause a basic bag job on 20's almost any shop can do but when you want to lay out on big wheels it takes a skilled fabricator to make everything work right. also what year is the truck?

i'd like to see the quality work done by where ever you end up taking it since we are in the same area (live in Rockwall) I try to keep up with the local shops and what they are putting out.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived