Sonic Electronix

i got 2400 rms watts 4 twelves

and 800 rms to 4 mids and 2 highs

its loud.. and if you drive around with it loud alot your going to be getting lots of tickets.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

yeah ive been able to shake some windows... i just have to get a new alt and i can blast all day LOL

x10 damn i need a alt

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

3000 rms for subs.. 400-600 for mids/highs and 2 15s if you got a car, 2 18s if you got a truck...
DAMN SON i just barley roll with like 600 and they can hear me at the block I wonder whats yours like must be at least 3-7 blocks for you LUCKY
lol he said not enough to knock the windows out lol. 600 for just mids alone damn son your definition of a simple daily driver is more than most peoples competition setup hahaha.

damn...i have 450rms to ONE DOOR.....in my daily driver.

:)

For a daily I would say around or under 5000 RMS for the subs. Beyond that charging and power supply starts becoming an issue and requires multiple alternators and banks of batteries. A good HO alt and a few big batteries should keep a SAZ-3000D or RF T4k happy.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

For a daily I would say around or under 5000 RMS for the subs. Beyond that charging and power supply starts becoming an issue and requires multiple alternators and banks of batteries. A good HO alt and a few big batteries should keep a SAZ-3000D or RF T4k happy.

5000rms for subs ALONE on a daily driver? smoking something? yea...its possible, but probable?

:)

i think 5k rms is perfectly fine for a DD... then again i like bass way to much LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Right now, my dd has 2 cerwin vega 15s in a wall, a Elemental Design 1200d amp, crossfire 400 4channel amp with 0 gauge wire and a stinger spv35 battery in the rear. Soon, i am selling this system and get 2 memphis mojo 15s with 1-2 2500d amps and a h/o altenator for my dd.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

Get you one of Kicker's pre-boxed L7's and one of their 750 or 1k watt amps. That's plenty enough for people to hear you a couple blocks away. Then just fish around for the mids and highs you think you would like best and amplify them to their RMS power. Everything will sound good and you'll be nice and loud.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".