Just got done the 2-18 Q's in my truck so riding down the street guy waves me over what the fuck is in ur truck i heard u around the corner i said 2 18 fi what's fi i said u FUCKING IDIOT is that what u wave me over for. So does anybody have a true meaning

Edited by Xtace

Just got done the 2-18 Q's in my truck so riding down the street guy waves me over what the fuck is in ur truck i heard u around the corner i said 2 18 fi what's fi i said u FUCKING IDIOT is that what u wave me over for. So does anybody have a true meaning

It could be just me but I would have used that as an chance to talk the brand FI up and maybe make someone want to change equipment out. I hope that what you typed above wasn't what you really said to someone, who seemed to be complimenting you or at the very least curious.

I love oppertunities like that to drop brands that aren't so mainstream. FI and MLA the big ones I get questions on.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

It could be just me but I would have used that as an chance to talk the brand FI up and maybe make someone want to change equipment out. I hope that what you typed above wasn't what you really said to someone, who seemed to be complimenting you or at the very least curious.

I love oppertunities like that to drop brands that aren't so mainstream. FI and MLA the big ones I get questions on.

x2. Shouldnt curse at someone who is complementing you. Especially if "he is known for being the loudest around" or whatever.

this guy is known for sum crazy bass so there for he should know he was one of those fuckin guys with ageo prism 10 8in woofers with a body kit no other up grades

he's known for crazy bass so he knows everything :D

x2. Shouldnt curse at someone who is complementing you. Especially if "he is known for being the loudest around" or whatever.

he's from jersey...they're hot heads. says the television :)

he's known for crazy bass so he knows everything :D

he's from jersey...they're hot heads. says the television :)

no where not hot heads it's just sum people r nosey and the first chance they know what u have in ur vehicle then next thing u know is ur shit is stolen i don't have time for that i work to hard for my belongings. Also i push unknown name brand items if it's good, shit those fi's r the shit i need to get a few stickers or shirts which didnt come with the speakers.