Sh*t Happend Today, I Need Your Guy's Prayers. Added Vid On Page Two In Link

bro never read through the whole thread but take some pics make a police report etc. you are still under 18 so he will have to pay for your accomodation and studies,. Better to go to the hospital as well..which he will be forced to pay for as well. Make sure its all payed in advance. Not to mention he will be liable for jail term if you are serios about it. Asault is one thing but if there are any sort of blood then Jail is a likelyhood. Get what you can out of the bastard then hit the road man. Ive been there as well. Unfortunatly you cant choose your parants.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

damn dude, thats a TRUE BASS HEAD, don't let nothin stop yah from BUMPIN.

In the video when u was crossing the Intersection it looked like u ran that Stop light it's not good to drive in that kind of state but hope all is well homie.

ur build was the shit, I watched it from start to finish.

I member when my dad beat shit outta me.

Was in high school, got suspended alot, was being smart ass we all have it happen atleast once.

Never let it happen TWICE though.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

damn dude, thats a TRUE BASS HEAD, don't let nothin stop yah from BUMPIN.

In the video when u was crossing the Intersection it looked like u ran that Stop light it's not good to drive in that kind of state but hope all is well homie.

ur build was the shit, I watched it from start to finish.

I member when my dad beat shit outta me.

Was in high school, got suspended alot, was being smart ass we all have it happen atleast once.

Never let it happen TWICE though.

Nah, i stopped, i just put the cam down cause people were looking at me funny with a camera up. lol but ya, i was driving like 2 hours after the fact. Just woke up from my sleep and it was the worst night ever, kept dreaming i was going through the whole thing agian and since my ear is messed up and my eybrow kills to layon(same as ear) it was way uncomfortable to sleep so i got 3hours tops. but ya. ITs going to be awkward at school today. so yup. haha.

and he is not gonna stop me from building. I still have lil things adding in the car. like i got me some small offroad lights i started on yesterday untill it started to rain and i got mla i'm gonna order on my birfday. haha but yup. he ain't holding me down.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Nah, i stopped, i just put the cam down cause people were looking at me funny with a camera up. lol but ya, i was driving like 2 hours after the fact. Just woke up from my sleep and it was the worst night ever, kept dreaming i was going through the whole thing agian and since my ear is messed up and my eybrow kills to layon(same as ear) it was way uncomfortable to sleep so i got 3hours tops. but ya. ITs going to be awkward at school today. so yup. haha.

and he is not gonna stop me from building. I still have lil things adding in the car. like i got me some small offroad lights i started on yesterday untill it started to rain and i got mla i'm gonna order on my birfday. haha but yup. he ain't holding me down.

Bills

Good deal Bro glad to hear this aint gettin ya down to much man just keep ur head up and dont let it bug ya to much if hes a true man he will come around and apologize because the simple fact that ur his son, My dad was always pretty shitty with me until i got into college and stopped talking to him would always call my mom but never called him and i think it hurt him, finally he broke down and he came to my school and me and him have been way cool ever since, didnt realize he could be my best friend, yall are gonna have ur differences but it should never get that bad, But good luck to ya man

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

hey sorry to hear about this. back when i was in high school me and my dad used to argue all the time, there wasnt a day that went by where we didnt get in to it. he only hit me once, more like push me but it was a hell of a push :) i moved two weeks after i graduated high school and have been living on my own since and me and my pops relationship with each other has never been better. ever since i moved out and we were not around each other everyday, we been good. we never bump heads, hell we work together now, i take my family over to his house every sunday and work on my truck or cook on the grill. hopefully this wanst the last straw, whatever the case may have been, give it a few days, but go back to him and talk to him. trust me it will make you feel alot better, you dont wanna let this break things up, and deff dont go back with attitude or pointing fingers. hope everything works out well for you two.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived