ssackett Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Here is a little something forevrbumpn did for me this week. As usual he did a great job and came thru. I had him rebuild my 15” Omega I blew last month. Turned out nice! Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 I wasn't to happy with this particular cone. It had a thin paper laid over the aluminum, so it was very brittle, the paper was, but now that its done, its fine, should be pounding like crazy when you get it installed! There is ALOT more to come..... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AI James Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 no more tall roll...booooo looks better stock, but i guess that oesnt matter if performance isn't hindered
Forevrbumpn Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 The cone was a prototype from someone else James your the PAP hater, I figured you would like something different on the Omega? And it is a tall surround, just not as NARROW as the PAP I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ssackett Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 I miss the high roll surround to. It was pretty sexay! James loves PAP! What you talking about Ken!! LOL!!!!! Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 pics of anything else Scott? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ssackett Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 pics of anything else Scott? Not right now Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
AI James Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 some of PAP motors have looked decent, but thier softparts are always the same junk. on a looks standpoint they look cool, but they just never perform imo.
E a r t h Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 x2 on the looks dept., i like the gap cooling and high-roll surround, idk yet about the cone. and the purple basket is way better then the green imo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.