This is also the Off Topic section. Stop trying to raise your post count.

LOL seriously? post count? what are we, 12? Sorry, I didn't realize that guys who usually talk about wires and bass talk about breaking up. Ok, maybe if youre Tim going thru a divorce, that makes sense. But if youre 20, or close to that, you have your whole life in front of you. I mean, its not the end of the world.

And, needless to say, but it will probably happen, dont bother getting confrontational. Its really not worth it. Have a nice evening :]

:)

LOL seriously? post count? what are we, 12? Sorry, I didn't realize that guys who usually talk about wires and bass talk about breaking up. Ok, maybe if youre Tim going thru a divorce, that makes sense. But if youre 20, or close to that, you have your whole life in front of you. I mean, its not the end of the world.

And, needless to say, but it will probably happen, dont bother getting confrontational. Its really not worth it. Have a nice evening :]

im not crying or wanting to kill myself or nothing.

i know its not the end of the world. just doing a little venting dude.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im not crying or wanting to kill myself or nothing.

i know its not the end of the world. just doing a little venting dude.

dwright i may have been a little harsh in ur build thread that was my bad, but vent away dude and they guy above you, chill out. its off topic sentence and hes just trying to ask some advice, totally respectable.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

dwright i may have been a little harsh in ur build thread that was my bad, but vent away dude and they guy above you, chill out. its off topic sentence and hes just trying to ask some advice, totally respectable.

nah man, i understand 100% why you said some of the stuff you did, but at the same time non of it is permanent except the expanding foam which can be hidden.

other then that, ive been talking to this girl

Posted Image

for a while and she seems pretty into me. thinking about trying her out.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Girls always seem to know it all and come to the man in their life to make it happen. If you know you want to be with her in the end, you need to make her know the true real world ethic. You cant move into a new lifestyle that costs 1100 a month when you cant afford 800. If she doesnt like the way life is tell her its her decision to stay or not. You cant babysit and debt is hell. Idk its up to you. Girls are a dime a doz find one that has common sense.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

not at all. she has been in and out of foster care homes and such her whole life. She was 13 or so when she first got a permanent home with her aunt. Her mom and dad has been in and out of jail there whole life for selling drugs etc. Her mom acts like she is 21 and doesnt have a responsibility in the world. has 5 and 6 different guys through her room every week and LIVES at the bar. while she has a 15 year old son who looks up to me and my family because he sees what is happening. Her mom just had a seizure and a mild stroke that hospitalized her for 4 days i think it was and was told she couldnt drive, and drink or do other stuff that would stress her again. The first day she was outta the hospital she went home, got dressed and headed to the bar. she spent over 6 grand at the bar in a week!!!!!!!! when she ( my gf ) found out she was going to the bar she tried to stop her, and her mom called the cops and said that she didnt want her there again.

Its a FUCKED up family.

JERRY JERRY JERRY :rofl: JERRY SPINGER FTW

just f.h.i.t.a and kick her ass out sounds like a crazy spoiled brat that if you do knock her up your really going to be f*cked. and have to deal with her crazy ass the rest of you life. I KNOWFROM EXPEREINCE (SP) SHE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE MY SOON TO BE X WIFE :help::D

smdsig2.jpg

nah man, i understand 100% why you said some of the stuff you did, but at the same time non of it is permanent except the expanding foam which can be hidden.

Posted Image

Look at this pimp. :lol:

Sorry, bro, I found it funny.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted Image

after seeing that pic, i guess i'll reitterate. TRY to get over the other one, and talk to this one. hahaha.

:)

Posted Image

i say take her out for a test drive then give us a review. (OF HER ) :search::rofl:
smdsig2.jpg

Archived