.......this is a car audio forum. not dr.phil. :ph34r:

This is also the Off Topic section. Stop trying to raise your post count.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

She sounds like an idiot. Let her fall on her face then you can say I told ya so.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Not to sound harsh...but she sounds like a spoiled brat!

not at all. she has been in and out of foster care homes and such her whole life. She was 13 or so when she first got a permanent home with her aunt. Her mom and dad has been in and out of jail there whole life for selling drugs etc. Her mom acts like she is 21 and doesnt have a responsibility in the world. has 5 and 6 different guys through her room every week and LIVES at the bar. while she has a 15 year old son who looks up to me and my family because he sees what is happening. Her mom just had a seizure and a mild stroke that hospitalized her for 4 days i think it was and was told she couldnt drive, and drink or do other stuff that would stress her again. The first day she was outta the hospital she went home, got dressed and headed to the bar. she spent over 6 grand at the bar in a week!!!!!!!! when she ( my gf ) found out she was going to the bar she tried to stop her, and her mom called the cops and said that she didnt want her there again.

Its a FUCKED up family.

It's probably just rough for her right now, girls get their mind set on something and want it more than anything in the world. She deep down knows that moving out is not going to be possible for her, however she had her mind set on moving out with you. Sometimes girls seem irrational thinking that other circumstances (losing a job) shouldn't affect their happiness and what they want.

The fact that she's not getting what she wants right now is what is causing her to be upset, and rather than admit and work through the hard time right now she thinks it is easier to say you're putting her down than realize that she can't do it at this exact moment in time.

If you to have been together 5-6 years it's obviously going somewhere so I don't say that you should just cut her out of your life, but instead sit down with her and talk about the options you have both of you are adults and need to discuss where you feel the relationship is going, and see what your plans can be for the future if you want to be a part of each other's future.

Every time i try to talk to she TOTALLY IGNORES me. No matter how calm im being she just wants to yell and say im the one whos getting mad by trying to get her to reason and think logical. i have girls on tap, thats not a problem but i mean 6 years is a good length of time to throw away for some bullshit.

a few more points of mine from the first post i didnt list is that she thinks its okay for her to come how from work and sit on the computer for HOURS on end, but the second i wanna hop on to check my email or chat with some of you guys on here for and hour or so it 100 % wrong and im ignoring her. She thinks its fine for her to have allllll these dudes numbers, but the second a girl give me hers or i get a girls number its totally something wrong. Another thing is everytime i get a text she is alllllll up in my shit trying to figure out who it is etc. but the second i ask her who she is texting its none of my business and she throws an attitude and threatens to do this to the girl or that etc.

BS

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I'll tell you what...the whole chronic negative attitude and outlooks WILL beat you into a pulp emotionally.

And it happened while I was overseas....in my apartment...in my bed.

It's never a waste if you are happy in the end. Love can sometimes keep you trying, but you gotta think of yourself once in a while. Nobody else should ever bring you down.

Who knows...it might give her a reality check if you tell her you're done.

IT CONSISTENTLY drags my days and nights out wondering if she will ever stop being negative. fuckin sucks.

AND thats 100% fucked up dude ..... idk if she is cheating or not but, if she is then he can hae fun with it cause idc ATM

i have tried to tell her im done, ive tried kicking her out, but everytime i say this is my house this is where i live she throws up the "you dont pay any bills here this is your parents house" card at me. then my response is yea but if it wasnt for me you wouldnt be here. IDK what her problem is but its a major one. And i HONESTLY think i will be happier with someone else who doesnt consistently threaten to harm me physically, and mentally, and fuck with my truck etc.

she thinks she is such a bad ass. we've gotten into a few fist fights before with me never hitting her but getting the shit beat out of me. Then her running and telling people how she can beat my ass all the time etc. What she dont realize is i could fuck her up so bad if i chose to when she hits me. thinks she is just it.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

IT CONSISTENTLY drags my days and nights out wondering if she will ever stop being negative. fuckin sucks.

AND thats 100% fucked up dude ..... idk if she is cheating or not but, if she is then he can hae fun with it cause idc ATM

i have tried to tell her im done, ive tried kicking her out, but everytime i say this is my house this is where i live she throws up the "you dont pay any bills here this is your parents house" card at me. then my response is yea but if it wasnt for me you wouldnt be here. IDK what her problem is but its a major one. And i HONESTLY think i will be happier with someone else who doesnt consistently threaten to harm me physically, and mentally, and fuck with my truck etc.

she thinks she is such a bad ass. we've gotten into a few fist fights before with me never hitting her but getting the shit beat out of me. Then her running and telling people how she can beat my ass all the time etc. What she dont realize is i could fuck her up so bad if i chose to when she hits me. thinks she is just it.

-_- Well I feel your pain man. I know how the shit is and wish I could help more than just my experience.

[email protected]

-_- Well I feel your pain man. I know how the shit is and wish I could help more than just my experience.

thanks dude.

wish i coulda met you at sbn, you seem like an awesome guy.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

a few more points of mine from the first post i didnt list is that she thinks its okay for her to come how from work and sit on the computer for HOURS on end, but the second i wanna hop on to check my email or chat with some of you guys on here for and hour or so it 100 % wrong and im ignoring her. She thinks its fine for her to have allllll these dudes numbers, but the second a girl give me hers or i get a girls number its totally something wrong. Another thing is everytime i get a text she is alllllll up in my shit trying to figure out who it is etc. but the second i ask her who she is texting its none of my business and she throws an attitude and threatens to do this to the girl or that etc.

BS

Seems extremely immature bro, I had girls do that in junior high but damn 19 and 6 years and she still acts like that. Not to diss man but ff she doesn't realize she can't live on her own and still acts like a 12 year old about your phone/internet and shit she obviously has a lot of growing up to do before I would go further in the relationship.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Seems extremely immature bro, I had girls do that in junior high but damn 19 and 6 years and she still acts like that. Not to diss man but ff she doesn't realize she can't live on her own and still acts like a 12 year old about your phone/internet and shit she obviously has a lot of growing up to do before I would go further in the relationship.

x 5 million, shes not ready to be an adult, save yourself some time ditch her. she will just end up getting prego and trapping you.

American Bass*DC Power

x 5 million, shes not ready to be an adult, save yourself some time ditch her. she will just end up getting prego and trapping you.

You obviously have never been in a serious relationship. And by that, I mean love. You can't just ditch someone you care about no matter how big of a cunt she may be.

[email protected]

Archived