For Sale Extreme Jetta

okay, im not one to argue i just wont make the purchase. Ill find another car. Ever think of using aluminum? it can be welded with a mig welder plus half the weight. But what do i know im just a fabricator/welder.

look I dont care if u buy it or not, I dont care what u do for a living, Im telling you in the state of california its not streetable.

in this application it would cost a small fortune to use aluminum probably 5x what it has cost in steel.

dud why are you arguing that a car that is so heavy it needed the frame to be beefed up is street able the guy who built this is even telling you it isn't and can't be

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Aluminum is alot stronger then you think. Take some metallurgy classes and tell me it wont support a few subs without any flex. People take these boxes way out of proportion. You ask meade what it weighs be honest? Im stopping this now cause id like to remain on the forum and not ruin his post further.

you have no idea what your talking about, you obviously have never been in or around a car that is designed to play in the 160+db range

there is a reason the loudest vehicles on earth weigh several tons, trust me they didn't do it for shits and giggles.

go talk to Alan Dante and Scottie Johnson and then come back and tell me we take things way out of proportion.

dud why are you arguing that a car that is so heavy it needed the frame to be beefed up is street able the guy who built this is even telling you it isn't and can't be

I was mentioning that a buyer like me could take the car and make it "streetable". Just cause a person welds some steel in a car doesnt mean you cant cut it out just as easily. When someone posted that it was a gasser i was hoping it wasnt and became uninterested anyways. Let the guy sell it. i was only mentioning a few possibilities. All i can say is i hope someone buys it and proves its streetable somehow. :censored:

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

why would you want to destroy that beauty and waste all that time he put into it i bet if someone buys this and finishes it off it will be a force to be reckoned with in extreme

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

you have no idea what your talking about, you obviously have never been in or around a car that is designed to play in the 160+db range

there is a reason the loudest vehicles on earth weigh several tons, trust me they didn't do it for shits and giggles.

go talk to Alan Dante and Scottie Johnson and then come back and tell me we take things way out of proportion.

Id love to talk to them on that topic. I was mentioning only doing a couple 18's and i have no doubt that 160+ db range requires massive restructuring beyond my novice capabilities. I wasnt referring to taking the build in the direction it was started and meant to be taken. You dont understand my standpoint. I could do something between the lines in that car as i mentioned meade did to his civic. I can argue all night but you all dont understand my point. Apparently i dont know where all this weight came from as i only seen what was in that post i read about in the building of this beast.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Id love to talk to them on that topic. I was mentioning only doing a couple 18's and i have no doubt that 160+ db range requires massive restructuring beyond my novice capabilities. I wasnt referring to taking the build in the direction it was started and meant to be taken. You dont understand my standpoint. I could do something between the lines in that car as i mentioned meade did to his civic. I can argue all night but you all dont understand my point. Apparently i dont know where all this weight came from as i only seen what was in that post i read about in the building of this beast.

just stop.

Are you actually gonna shut up or do I need to gag you?, you said you were done like 5 posts ago, while appreciate the bumps, ur clueless and Im done wasting my time, the car isnt streetable, and I wouldnt sell it too anyone that would tear it apart, id rather sell to for scrap then let someone tear apart my work.

Archived