For Sale Extreme Jetta

Hate to do it, but I don't see myself finishing it.

I just don't have the desire to continue with it, and would rather give some one the chance to finish it.

Fully bagged.

lots of pics in this thread.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=2784

$3k with brand new 18" rims ( Riax Sebrings)

or

$2500 without rims

Bring a trailor and a big truck it is heavy, and not streetable.

price is negotiable

hit me in pm if your interested.

Damn it this was one of my favorite builds too :( Who ever buys it won't know what potential they have.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Im interested whats the specs on the car like year, mileage, equipment included if any? I really would like a jetta. Could you get some current full car pics up like underhood, interior and exterior? I dont think anyones going to consider it if they dont know the condition and i dont want to thumb thru 37 pages...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Ok I was looking into maybe redoing the interior I like the bagz, wheels, Im a certified welder i can fix up the interior a bit and I dont know why you did a full steel roof and floor?? Id rip it or or salvage some and just make something simular. You could maybe go into deeper detail on whats wrong with it and why it wont go down the road. Idk buyers like to know what they are buying.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Ok I was looking into maybe redoing the interior I like the bagz, wheels, Im a certified welder i can fix up the interior a bit and I dont know why you did a full steel roof and floor?? Id rip it or or salvage some and just make something simular. You could maybe go into deeper detail on whats wrong with it and why it wont go down the road. Idk buyers like to know what they are buying.

if you would read the thread that he linked the steel is in there because its made to be an extreme audio car, if that is to much for you to grasp im sure this isnt the car for you. it probably weights a good 3 tons now thats why he says its not streetable. as well as it being ripped apart still from the steel work

EXTREME CAR= too heavy, must go on trailer or you could put a Cummins turbo diesel in it!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

if you would read the thread that he linked the steel is in there because its made to be an extreme audio car, if that is to much for you to grasp im sure this isnt the car for you. it probably weights a good 3 tons now thats why he says its not streetable. as well as it being ripped apart still from the steel work

Ok i have a understanding on why he put the steel in the car. I actually like the idea but I would like to get it and make it "streetable" like "Meades Civic" and put a few 18's and whatnot and finish what he started. Like he mentioned id like a custom fiberglass dash i like the doors he started, get some carpet some seats other odds and ends and make it a slow build but done right. Why argue? Meades is streetable so this sure can be.

Im mentioning meades civic cause its very simular to this hence the bags and massive weight. Am i wrong?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived