Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Naw I am /p, but he kind of resembles him a little bit whenever he starts dancing or whatever he is supposed to be doing.  I know I am prolly going to catch hell for this especially if you know him, but I figured I would see if anyone seen the resemblance.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

nahh just some guy who got in the way of some chicks havin a good time  ;D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

oh so it was k-fed. haha.

Naw I am planning a trip to Long beach, CA cause I got to get away from this cold ass weather and snow in IL, how far away is Sac away from Long Beach?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

well its prolly like a 40 hr drive from here so I might as well drive the extra 7 hours to sac too. I think they said it was 35-36 hours from here to just the border of CA. I don't like to fly anymore, so that is out because after my trip to Hawaii, 4.5 hour flight to LAX, 3.5 hour layover, 4 hour flight from LAX to Wakiki Beach, then had to do it again on the way back.  All that plus no sleep whatsoever, and me being a big guy does not equal fun.  Needless to say I freaking partied till I couldnt party no more, then got some starbucks, cuz there is starbucks everywhere in Wakiki. Also buses are out because I might go insane riding and not driving for that long.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4709 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...