so this kid thats always thought he was the shit all through high school and what not has supposedly called me out after i get my new system to jump on a tl against him we used to have car shows at my high school and our local stereo shop would bring out there tl and meter the students cars for a little mini comp more or less shit talking rights at school well my original system was one kicker cvr 12 on a kicker kx550.3 with stock speakers, and i wanna say when we did the first comp he was pushin two old powerbass 15's off like 600 watts and of course he metered higher than me but now he has one 15 in an extended cab f150 on like 1500 watts and supposedly hes been runnin around telling ppl how im gonna be gettin all this shit and if he had it he could do better blah blah runnin his mouth to be honest with idc if im louder than him i want a clean good sounding install that i can show off and be different cuz no one that i now of runs Fi audio around my area i like to be different but honestly should i jump on the TL with him and get it metered after its all built cuz idc if im louder bcuz thats not what im going for course it would be nice to shut him up, so what u guys think install my stuff and go against him or just leave it be and let him run his mouth cuz if im not louder hes gonna talk shit and if i dont hes gonna talk shit so idk what to do cuz i dont wanna look like a bitch but i dont wanna embaresse my self either lol but id rather know hes louder than to back out and listen to more of his bullshit cuz hes always runnin his mouth about my race car and my house and what not and hes the one with nothing i mean im only 19 and yea im living pay check to pay check but at least i got shit i can call my own just kinda pisses me when ppl rag on the stuff i got when they damn sure aint got better let alone even close to what i have.

So what yall think build it and jump on the meter after a nice little break in? or just blow it off and forget about it?

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

if you dont care who is louder y wouldnt you get on the meter? lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

what 1500 watt amp is he running? it might be a freakin boss amp or a crunch amp, then thats easy to beat. i say go ahead and compete! the more you compete the more experience you get, even if you lose, so what?

Do it. If he is stupid about it, just punch him hah.

haha well thats no way to solve an issue now is it lol idk if id wanna punch this dude i might break his ass hes like 5'7 130lbs and thats bein nice haha im a pretty big dude 6'4 230 but i thin im gonna do and if hes louder just shake his hand and go home and start planning another build haha

1 Dc lvl5 18

if you dont care who is louder y wouldnt you get on the meter? lol

very tru cuz either way this kids gonna talk shit.

1 Dc lvl5 18

I say go for it. Jump on that tl and show him whatcha got. And if you dont "win" you at least know what your hitting.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....