trailvoy is an excelent site for tb info if you have alot of time to read, cause answers seem to be hard and most the users are in asking questions, not giving answers. norcalss has the lowest static dropped tbss iv seen so far and it looks very very clean! yes an awd tbss can be bagged, bodied ,chopped anything you want to do to it, it just requires more engineering. there are no bolt on kits available it requires using your imagination, PLANNING and engineering. planning in caps simply because laying out an awd comes with lots of little problems you wouldnt run into with a standard suspension. do your research, lay on your back under your truck with a pad of graph paper and get designing. make it happen :)

and you do NOT need to remove the front wheel drive, just think outside the box. its been done on other awd, the tbss is no different! removing it is an option to simplify one thing, but make another complex...

and no you wont be snapping drive axles with a correctly designed link setup!

and keeping the stock rear suspension wont lay you on the ground so whats the point? cut it and lay it!

wow had alot to chime in on this one, anyways

im going to be laying out an awd suv this summer, il have a project thread on here if you have any questions

and thumb up for tbss! i love raping mustangs in mine with a full load of groceries in the back and a car seat for baby haulin! PRICELESS!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

also here is norcalss truck. dont think hel mind me posting up pics, its sexy!

reminder, this thing is NOT bagged! its just low! really low!

lowasstbss.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Thats not NorcalSS. Thats LMMJ. NorcalSS has a Silver AWD TBSS. NorcalSS is also very low too...

oops you are correct! my mixup

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Hummer was bagged on 26's still awd

Im trying to find pics of the crazy link setup

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I just saw that this thread is still goin....I love all the feedback....sorry to report that the TBSS is gone.....lookin for a 98-02 trans am.......the start of a new project.......the trailblazer that is pictured or norcalss......that isnt ss r u just showing what a bgged TB looks like?????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

i just realised i need an eye exam, thanks for them tiny pics ray

its how i got them fucker..

back to work sucker

we got 2 more batts and 2 more amps for rob's truck tomorrow.

gonna do some burps late tomorrow.

ill be gone but shell nd ryan will be here fuckin it up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 2 weeks later...

It can be bagged w/ the AWD still intact , it will just have to have the front bag on the upper a - arm ( as posted) .

Also it will not lay because the half shafts will bind / break from binding . Though if your going to convert it from AWD to 2wd

more power to ya , you could get it to lay wheel size depending on how much you have to cut. Also the rear will probably

need to be bagged different reguardless of the factory bags.

also stay AWAY from airbagit.

Archived