St.ides Chrysler 300 Touring "build"

Damn bro I really like that box excellent wood working and chraftminship!!! How does it sound? Do you have any vids yet?

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

GOOD CALL getting the box built by fisher customs!! He does great work and i'm sure it will go above and beyond with output

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

good craftsmanship man. it looks like you are on the right track with your equipment and progress. BTW your "little helper" is adorable.

Thanks ^_^

BJ Fisher and dylan did an excellent job designing/building the box.

here's what i got done today *not much at all.

I went to my local audio store to get an alarm installed. they said it would take 4 hours to install and they close at 6 (it was 3 when i got there) they were all just chilling at the desk eating. they didnt even say "hi" or anything when i walked in. whatever. Plus the selection of alarms were over priced for what they included.

i just ended up buying this from them because i needed it

Posted Image

*i started to open it before i realized i needed to take pics for the forum. haha

Posted Image

Went ahead and put it in.

When i came back from trying to get an alarm i had some packages waiting for me at the door

Posted Image

Posted Image

*this might seem like a stupid question, but i've been wondering.

If i choose to use 1/0power cable from my battery to the amps i'm going to need a distribution block to downsize the 1/0 to 4 gauge (obviously). Should i get a fused distribution block? i thought i read somewhere when downsizing power cables its always better to use a fused block? if its true, what size fuses should i be using?

Posted Image

Oh and here's what i was talking about the fiberglass in the trunk

Posted Image

Posted Image

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

just thought i'd bump this, so someone can answer my Question about fusing the distribution block. i kinda need to know asap so i can buy the right block and have it in on time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lil video of when i had the old set up.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v722/kla...nt=DSCN0264.flv

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Looks great man

I bet that will sounds really nice

I say you do the crooked Ides logo on the hood, that would be sweet haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you could just trim your wire down.

but distros look kewl.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

here's what i got done today *not much at all.

I went to my local audio store to get an alarm installed. they said it would take 4 hours to install and they close at 6 (it was 3 when i got there) they were all just chilling at the desk eating. they didnt even say "hi" or anything when i walked in. whatever. Plus the selection of alarms were over priced for what they included.

Well i pretty much take back everything i said about the local shop.

Maybe it was a bad day for them (we all have em)

i just came back from there right now, buying last minute things for the build tomorrow.

they were all hella nice from the get go.

anyways, here's whats going in tomorrow.

Posted Image

Plus walling off the enclosure. and if we have time, we might start doing the fiberglass mold

Posted Image

See yall tomorrow night with tons of pics!

Peace.

TNCB

Archived