Using Brad Nailer For Box Building?

creyc

yes you can. dewalt is turning into shit. just like almost every other company

x2.... i will never buy any more. although i do like the the one i have the brand as a whole is "turning to shit"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

That sucks to hear, but I can see where you're coming from. DeWalt is all we use at work (electrical contractor) and I manage the tools usually. I see a lot more new drills coming back in the recent 6 months. Maybe there is an issue..

I love my Makita tools, although one of my drills is starting to make a funny noise. I think every brand has its faults.

I'll let you all know what I think of the Bostitch when I pick it up.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

That bostitch looks alot like the one I had. I originally bought a 3 pack cheap special thinking i wouldnt use it alot anyway. It'd jam every few nails and then a seal would blow inside. Tried it twice then got my money and bought the bostitch and havnt had a jam since, didn't really have a need to drive 16 ga or staples anyway

i have a brad nailer and will never use screws again

same here. i fially used my brad nailer (before i sold it) to build a box for a set of 12's. i will never use drywall screws again. i did however find out that lng stapes worked better for me/my gun than brads did.

----reference's----

meade916

This thing kicks ASS!

Built a new port for my two 15s. Once the pieces were all cut it flew together. And very clean too, minus a few misses with the nailer ;) I have to work on my aim...

Now im at 10 cubes @ 25 Hz on a SAZ-3000D. heh heh.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Archived