Official King Of Cali Rules

FreelandKustomz

plz check again I updated it...all rules quoted from db drag web site.

Final post was at 1:34 PM

Sorry i may be a little slow...... so your saying to be Street Max King i have to burp an average 30 times with 1 battery and 4 10Kds?......... if that's the case you can count me out

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Sorry i may be a little slow...... so your saying to be Street Max King i have to burp an average 30 times with 1 battery and 4 10Kds?......... if that's the case you can count me out

So i read it again and again....... I think i may got it know so i burp only 3 times with in the 30 sec.. so in fact 1 burp every 30sec. but it also say in the dbdrag rules that i cannot open up my car and turn it on..... so if i burp my truck and then turn on my car i will be disqualified for opening up my car untill alll 30 sec is up.... will i get time in between to charge?

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

No joey goes like this, You get a 30 second run..........then a 30 second break..........then 30 second run, then another 30 second break, then your last 30 second run, and we take an average. thats it! I know burpers are not ready for this. That's why i made it this way. makes it an interesting match up. Its not unfair because every single person has that dis advantage. I just suggested you only burp once each run, you can burp or hold a note for all we care. just you get 3 30 second runs seperated by 30 second breaks

so again it goes

30 second run once its over you rest 30 seconds then another 30 second run, once its over you run 30 seconds again, and finally your last 30 second break.

I am not going to enforce the car cant be open rule. as long as when you do the burp your doors are closed.

Not trying to be unfair, just trying to make this interesting!

Also you can charge as long as you want until your run is up, and we wont run you until your fully charged.

cant wait

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

No joey goes like this, You get a 30 second run..........then a 30 second break..........then 30 second run, then another 30 second break, then your last 30 second run, and we take an average. thats it! I know burpers are not ready for this. That's why i made it this way. makes it an interesting match up. Its not unfair because every single person has that dis advantage. I just suggested you only burp once each run, you can burp or hold a note for all we care. just you get 3 30 second runs seperated by 30 second breaks

so again it goes

30 second run once its over you rest 30 seconds then another 30 second run, once its over you run 30 seconds again, and finally your last 30 second break.

I am not going to enforce the car cant be open rule. as long as when you do the burp your doors are closed.

Not trying to be unfair, just trying to make this interesting!

Also you can charge as long as you want until your run is up, and we wont run you until your fully charged.

I'm a little confused about this now . . . . correct me if my wrong though !

King of Cali Dbdrag rules :

1st BURP/RUN (within 30 seconds time frame)

******** Break (30 seconds)

2nd BURP/RUN (within 30 seconds time frame)

******** Break (30 seconds)

3rd BURP/RUN (within 30 seconds time frame)

Then take the AVERAGE of 3 burps/run :clapping:

Now, when will this rule takes place? "we can charge as long as we want until our run is up, and we can't run until fully charged" . . . . . :search:

I'll take this as it will apply before we even go to the lane for our 3 consecutive burps/runs for KOC right ? :friends:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

OK since my question wasn't answered i'll post what I understand and according to:

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10592

So if I got this right If I wanted to compete in both dB Drag and Bass Race its $60

Then for the King of Cali in both its $100, $50 each is how I understand it.

Of course for IASCA is a seperate charge (I'll Pass this time but definately gonna be asking questions.)

Archived