Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Just looked through all 26 pages and never was rewarded with a video of the finished product lol. Looks good dude!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I admit I need more video.....takes a lot of time and usually someone else.....my wife doesn't really care a flying flip about car audio so I have reserved myself from even asking.......that and the finished product hasn't happened yet.....soon, very soon my young grasshopper

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Just got back from Hawaii on the red eye and Im out in the garage an hour after getting home......die hard...haha just kidding....here are some pics....not much but it started to rain so I packed it up......

946_1484.jpg

946_1483.jpg

946_1482.jpg

Oh, before I forget.....best part of the day.....new shoes are coming to the suburban......haha....wait for it

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Amps are on the way....nightshade motors will be in the middle of next week and will have subs early the following week and rims right around the same time

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I admit I need more video.....takes a lot of time and usually someone else.....my wife doesn't really care a flying flip about car audio so I have reserved myself from even asking.......that and the finished product hasn't happened yet.....soon, very soon my young grasshopper

me too man, matter of fact, she refuses to listen to it.

she listened to it for 5 years while we dated then we get married and she's all like, I hate that stuff turn it off.

:shrug:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived