So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

ya, but insurance is :bull: when it comes to trying to get help out of them, for what u need fixed u will halfto pay double or interest on what ever they give u, plus mine said they wanted receipts for everything i got so they kno its worth as much as it is but some of the shit i got was from friends but i still payed a good bit for it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Wow man that sucks. I haven't had my system jacked since I was <20, but have had it happen 4 or 5 times. While it would piss me off I always had it insured so it was never as bad as it could have been. Speaking of which now that my shit works I have to head to State Farm today to get it insured. As a matter of fact seeing this, I'm going to do it today. :drinks:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Damn that sucks man....Im glad i got my alarm its saved me millions of times. Especially sense you can see all my stuff...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

ya, but insurance is :bull: when it comes to trying to get help out of them, for what u need fixed u will halfto pay double or interest on what ever they give u, plus mine said they wanted receipts for everything i got so they kno its worth as much as it is but some of the shit i got was from friends but i still payed a good bit for it

This is true....talking with adjuster now, this is the second time in less than three years, and they require receipts for everything! Last time they were telling me they'd by replacement stuff, send it to me, with a check for it to be installed at Best Buy!?! I told em " Nah that's okay.....you just send me a check!! " (in fact, this lady on the phone is telling me the same shit right now!)

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Man this really brought a tear to my eye no lie. Same shit happened to me like half a year ago. Got everything. Didnt have an alarm either. Before i started my rebuild first thing i bought was a viper 5901. Good luck on getting your stuff back/replacement gear. I know how bad it hurts when you go outside to your car and see that. Shittiest feeling ever. And it happened right infront of my house too.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Well you made me order a alarm lol. Do You know why yours quit working? You let anyone borrow your truck?

Mine is the Autopage whatever model# it is......it got water in the siren a while back, and the audio shop fixed it, but as far as why it failed, I just don't know.....makes me wonder what the hell is going on!

Mine is the Autopage whatever model# it is......it got water in the siren a while back, and the audio shop fixed it, but as far as why it failed, I just don't know.....makes me wonder what the hell is going on!

if that doesnt send alarm bells off in your head I dont know what would.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if that doesnt send alarm bells off in your head I dont know what would.

Well, that (the water) was like a year ago, it has worked fine up till like a week ago or so. I have done business with that shop since the 90s, so unless they are in cahoots(spelling) with the insurance co, idk.....on top of that, I've been with State Farm for 18+ years, so I'd like to think that isn't the case!

Archived